Green block what it it ?

gone fishing

Looks good brother......would make a tasty addition to any joint.

Im not keen on smoking just Keif as it doesnt really burn that well imo without some tasty weed......... unless in a nice pipe.

:oldtoker:

I bet it would mash you up as edibles :yep:

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

ii ran a load of dried trim with Co2 and the resultant hash , when pressed looked exactly like that.

it wasnt a great smoke, but it got me mashed.

When you say with Co2, you talking about blasting it with a fire extinguisher or dry ice?

Just now, Thai Stick said:

When you say with Co2, you talking about blasting it with a fire extinguisher

:rofl: 

(brought a stupid mental picture to me of billy stood blasting his girls in situation with a fire extinguisher....sorry, im child, ill get me coat)

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 1

dry ice, but its the same stuff as it is in fire extinguishers.

run through bubble bags, dry.

• Like 1

On 19/06/2021 at 10:49 AM, gone fishing said:

All help much appreciated...............I have managd to get a pic into my gallery............but how do I get that same pic into this thread so I can show the folks that helped me exactly what I am talking about.......Its easy when you know how in life :)large.60cdbcf785d1c_block2.jpg

wow I think I did it :)

Moroccan Polm.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Larry Badgeley said:

Moroccan Polm.

When Loooked up polm is was mostly softish............the stuff my mate has is rock hard  you almost need a chisel to break it ......and then put the bits into a mortar and pestle to turn it into powder.

1 minute ago, gone fishing said:

When Loooked up polm is was mostly softish............the stuff my mate has is rock hard  you almost need a chisel to break it ......and then put the bits into a mortar and pestle to turn it into powder.

There are so many types of Hash it just looked like a pressed 200g Bar of Moroccan Hash. I bet if you cut a bit off and carried it around in your pocket for a while it will soften up. 

• Like 5

Yea theGold/yellow was daytime hash for sure , 80s hash im dribbling thinking about that eara before mirror bar and lifeboy barslol

• Like 1

I've bought plenty of Hash like this in the North of Morrocco. When pressed for a while, or left in your pocket whilst you travel around, it reacts and turns darker brown. Lovely, perfume scented stuff. It's often considered top quality amongst some North Africans and some French people alike. 

• Like 1