Green block what it it ?

gone fishing

Just now, gone fishing said:

JUst had a whatsap which informs me what I saw was hard compressed Kief. Thanks for the feedback and help

• Like 3

Is it not that first time you make ice hash, green brick kind of 'grash' block youre left with after it dries on the coffee filter paper? - When you absolutely smash the fuck out of the material, you think its good cause the liquid is green!! lol (and it does get you high), but its just really really leafy shite, 4th rinse ice hash...? thats blabbering gibberish, but just about anyone whose made their own ice hash knows what im describing (lol) - but they be like 'nah, i never done that, cha!' - but we all have  - and it burns a black stifling smoke too lol - its whether you admit to smoking it afterward, which may, or may not be worse than making it...after all making it, could be a mistake? Smoking it after is a considered choice...

lollollol

Just getting your grey matter charging about a bit this evening, or morning...and seeing if you gots the minerals to stand next to me and admit it... lol

• Like 4

@Thai Stick

That Brickweed. Does it not come from Cambodia? When I was there (1990-1993) nearly all that stuff came from Cambodia or Laos. The only time I got real Thai weed was in Bangkok and it was so different from that dark weed that made you cough like a bastard. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Maybe he is colour blind lol

From the black stifling smoke it gives off? lol Bush fire styleeeeee

So in effect his green block lump could be Red Leb - if he's colour blind? It just all looks grey?

@gone fishingdont be offended mate, its just a sense of humour being played out - there is some genuine investigation going on here to try and providence your 'mystery block'...you do have to take one major factor in to account when visiting here, most people here are seriously stoned on exceptionally grown premium strain weed....there is going to be some banter lollollol

Im out on that note - I have no idea what it could be past my 'grash' suggestion...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, zeroG said:

Im out on that note - I have no idea what it could be past my 'grash' suggestion...

All help much appreciated...............I have managd to get a pic into my gallery............but how do I get that same pic into this thread so I can show the folks that helped me exactly what I am talking about.......Its easy when you know how in life :)large.60cdbcf785d1c_block2.jpg

wow I think I did it :)

Edited by gone fishing
  • Like 7

10 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Maybe he is colour blind lol

That, or could be a pigment of the imagination. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gone fishing said:

All help much appreciated...............I have managd to get a pic into my gallery............but how do I get that same pic into this thread so I can show the folks that helped me exactly what I am talking about.......Its easy when you know how in life :)large.60cdbcf785d1c_block2.jpg

wow I think I did it :)

Looks nice that.  I've just made some hash for the first time, basic approach but really easy.  I bought an ink printing screen for about £15 and sifted an oz or so of weed to make a small jarful of kief.  I put some of it inside a polly pocket (one of those ring binder plastic inserts), and rolled it with a wine bottle filled with boiling water for about 30 minutes.  When it went soft and turned a dark colour I removed it from the polly pocket and rolled it into a ball.  Voila hash!

The purists will pass it through several screens or water bags of decreasing size to isolate the trichomes and further eliminate plant matter but this basic approach works and it's a very nice vape.

Edited by BudJ
  • Like 3

It remind me of when I make dry sift frozen material and over agitate or maybe a second sift, lots of trichs but mixed with some plant matter, using dry ice can lead to similar results.

• Like 1

Nice mate, that looks like compressed trichs, if its smashing the fuck out of you, then you know you've scored lol

I only ever make 'trailer trash hash' (with ice) anyway, and like the man above says, theres screen purity and 'levels' of hash quality...you can lose yourself in it, like anything i guess :)

I like to lose myself in the weed, as opposed to the processes - although I do enjoy them - but a couple leaves and some brown bits is good for me :)

Enjoy my friend :D

• Like 3

ii ran a load of dried trim with Co2 and the resultant hash , when pressed looked exactly like that.

it wasnt a great smoke, but it got me mashed.

• Like 5