Cream of the Crop - May 2021

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - May 2021  

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Zaaboots offering looks like one of those 80s dildos with a clit whisker...nicely done matey. Bet youre popular wiv dem ladeeeees ;)

@mr rhinoyou were pretty close this time round mate, lovely top :)

The diamonds or the little 'crack rocks' are nice lol - so is the rosin...

@ukbudz -  chap, you get my vote this month. Nice plant - naturally black or cold grown? Im laughing to myself, because many years ago I grew a dutch dragon, in my garage, stunning plant, but we had a cold spell for about a fornight, and I completely fogot to turn the heat back on...I ended up with a perfectly grown, almost completely black plant. I was a member of another site back then, and I got smashed by the membership for not having the absolutely 'perfect environment' lollollol The site no longer exists, which is no suprise obviously...

All the photos are great, special mentions...loving the donkey dicks lined up...you need to hook up with Zaaboots bro, you guys can cause some cock chaos lollollol

• Like 1