Cream of the Crop - May 2021

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - May 2021  

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks for another nomination, buzzing :) 

All cracking entries as usual and nice to see a few Sweet Seeds up there with the best again :yep: 

@SYZYGY's Neroli 91 gets my vote though. Absolutely cracking pic, sharp as you like, lovely colours and plenty of pristine pistils. A lovely grown bud. 

Otherwise, Delagdo would have got my vote for his originality. Respect to anyone who can make a picture like that against a white background. Really does take some skills with the lighting (that I wish I had), smashing pic :yep: 

Good luck all!

9 hours ago, NezA said:

Any man who goes toe to toe with 3 giant gorillas and comes out on top deserves my vote.

Haha, it wasn't like that the other night dude. Dabbed some Gorilla Girl/Sweet Amnesia Haze oil, fucked it up and burnt it. No ceiling and I didn't come out on top lol 

Cheers dude :) 

• Like 7

CoTC is never an easy pick it seems these days.

Went for Ukbudz myself: awesome colours...I just wanna pick it and bite into it like a piece of fruit!

• Like 4

It's an honour to be nominated amongst many other fantastic pictures here, thank you! My vote went to @mr rhino - the colours and frost make those juicy buds look delicious.

• Like 7

Thank you for the nomination:bong:

I went for @Delagdo cause he voted for me and its a fun pic :rofl:

Edited by mr rhino
  • Like 6

Thanks for the nomination and I am really honoured…. but mine is a terrible photo!! 

I have another harvest on the way shortly so I will try and up my game!

@mr rhino got my vote 

• Like 5

It looks like we have a proper competition going this month, its proper close with lots of potential winners, very exiting, good luck everyone.:yep:

• Like 6