2021 ,,,,,,

gb1

012.JPG

613647064c54e-009(2).JPG

008 (2).JPG

This one below  had a good trim,,,,  leaving rest till mature. Just over two pounds of meds so far from this plant. Smallest of the 4.

010 (2).JPG

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Tomateo.grower said:

Jesus. One can only hope one day we will be allowed to grow at home in the UK!

I know exactly what you mean and is why I made this post....anyone can do this with some space.

There is usually extra meds to spread around as well....

Fingers crossed the storm we are getting this evening doest take them down,,,made it to miss a downburst that took out 10" trees just up the road,,,,netting and cages can only do so much lol

Edited by gb1
  • Like 7

Some beautiful big ass girls going on in here :)   @gb1     Very impressive  ,  please keep the pics coming.   

All the best for the closing part of the season sir.   

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Tomateo.grower said:

Jesus. One can only hope one day we will be allowed to grow at home in the UK!

We do ... its called not giving a fk :)      You mean its not allowed !? :)     

On a serious note  , i have to agree with you but dont see any changes anytime soon in an outdated draconian view on our medicine

• Like 7

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

We do ... its called not giving a fk :)   

Guess that's why we are all here haha.

But on a serious note. Should give a fuck. Give people enough leway to make enough for Percy and I'd be happy chap.

Catch up with some of the rest of the world

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Ch@ppers said:

It's not so difficult to move to Canada :ninja:

id give that some thought ............. we may end up like aussi land ffs's............................:chains::upside::eek:

Edited by gb1

19 hours ago, Tomateo.grower said:

Guess that's why we are all here haha.

But on a serious note. Should give a fuck. Give people enough leway to make enough for Percy and I'd be happy chap.

Catch up with some of the rest of the world

No thank you  .... Under any of our clown shoe gov outfits .... it would prob mean having to fill out forms / pay for licences . register your intentions......   nope just leave it well alone and fuk 'em :)    Bust me and im back GG tomoz :yep:          Would rather not be on any more gov databases than needs be ..... bad enough with the electoral role pestering me.    

3 hours ago, gb1 said:

id give that some thought ............. we may end up like aussi land ffs's............................:chains::upside::eek:

One of my kids was due to move to Canada next year, but because of his future wife is going to florida instead, I will be in Canada later this year. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ch@ppers said:

One of my kids was due to move to Canada next year, but because of his future wife is going to florida instead, I will be in California  later this year. 

there ya go fixed it for you .. lol 

• Like 1

I have several Canadian pals living in London. I give them clones for their gardens, as they believe it would be against their culture to be busted by British fuzz! lol

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

2021 was a great year which produced 80 pounds of wet trimmed bud for meds, or the equivalent of 16 dry pounds from 4 legally grown plants!

and I even dried a pound  :smokin::chains:

Time to spread some goodness!

cheers....to all, who want and can help themselves!

Grow more than enough so you can help others....

• Like 6