2021 ,,,,,,

gb1

4 allowed plants are in. :notworthy:

Two of them are this :thisbig: to start.

The other's are about 1 foot. grown inside to start.

If you look carefully in between the two ..there is "the odd one out".

it SHOT UP up all by itself from last years grow. I even looked a few times to see if there were any from last year..

It's not a first time seeing this but it's the first time in my garden. Makes one think..what the country might look like in ..say  20 years... pollen and seeds flying all over the place. Its an issue now seeing as new neighbors don't know whats what until its way to late lol

It may have to find a new home. I didn't have the heart to kill it.. 

large_re4.jpg.9d6e7276bd761e11e292c6f29f

• Like 15

Looking good, looking GOOD, missed my trips there due to covid this last year, seen some stunning backyard grows from friends pics,can't wait to see the size your ladies grow :yep:

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2021 july

They are coming along...not sure how much bigger they will get before the start budding out...I know from the passed(35 years ago) that they finished earlier than others,,:unsure:

Edited by gb1
  • Like 13

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Hempire Road said:

BC Blockbusters :yep:

There was a guy from BC here last year and he says "what am I doing wrong" lol  .

Truthfully  ........I lucked out large.. as the guy who passed away that owned this house was a farmer of 40 plus year

and the back yard is made up of 100% pure organic compost :eek: and the plants get full sun plus there is a fine yellow sand underneath which allows for amazing drainage... .

I add to that as well with new soil and amendments ..reg shit..blood meal..bone meal..calcium  ......as well as sheep shit and black soil...

• Like 8

I realize its no big deal to the UK folks, as they have a great growing season,...

Its really nice to see this at the beginning of August,,,here in Canada ..

she's starting to show here traits :)

610e9a4671b51-005(2).JPG

• Like 10

1 hour ago, gb1 said:

I realize its no big deal to the UK folks, as they have a great growing season,...

Its really nice to see this at the beginning of August,,,here in Canada ..

she's starting to show here traits :)

610e9a4671b51-005(2).JPG

Does it get like the Arctic in winter where you live? Is it a similar climate to the UK? Or more stable temps without persistent cloud cover?

our season is much like the uk but not as long is all..

It's get cold here ,,,, hot too lol  

always been the way ..for me that is.....its usually snowing by December and spring growing season starts end of may for pot....

• Like 3

Tossed up some netting.

:unsure:.all be it a bit late.......Don't need netting into the buds

...a few weeks earlier would have been grand but I had no idea when they would bud..and wasn't paying attention.:doh:

..now I know for sure lol.

nets should have been on three weeks back at least

onward and upward.. :)

net needs some adjusting :mellow:

002 (2).JPG

• Like 13

• 2 weeks later...

Growin away  .."They Say" they will be done by 15 sep ...I doubt that lol.....

starting to show some trichs 

Looks to be lots of meds this year so far....last year I didn't even let them Finnish, as meds were all I wanted anyway

..Will let these go until finished this yearv:smokin:....... just to say they did lol

011.JPG

started Pruning them up...

009.JPG

007.JPG

005.JPG

016.JPG

Edited by gb1
  • Like 15