Wilma system

Matthew420

On 15/04/2021 at 10:26 AM, badbillybob said:

ive never had a root riot cube crumble, its most likely dried clay from the hydroton.

Hi mate got the drippers made and filters in seems a lot better now cheers. 

quick question do res temps matter in the wilma my tents at a nice 24-26 lights on but the res is sitting around 24/25 by the time lights have been on maybe 8 hours

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

It'll drop when the plants get a bit bigger and put the wilma into shade

Cheers mate

Just now, Matthew420 said:

Cheers mate

Go for the drip rings with open spouts like @badbillybob says, they will never block. I use these with a maxijet 1000 to run up to 9 rings with no problems.

large.SSCN0973.JPG

30 minutes ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

It'll drop when the plants get a bit bigger and put the wilma into shade

Cheers mate

14 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Go for the drip rings with open spouts like @badbillybob says, they will never block. I use these with a maxijet 1000 to run up to 9 rings with no problems.

large.SSCN0973.JPG

Yeah thats what i have built mate 

• Like 1

the temperature wont be an issue because the roots arent sitting in the warm nutes. the nutes are just passing over them.

if it was dwc id be worried but i wouldnt be worried in a wilma, and like said earlier, the temps will reduce later as the plant shades the res. 

good luck with it.

• Like 1

Thanks for help guys appreciate it hopefully nice and smooth from here on out like the first grow. Hoping for a good yield 2x240w quantum boards and a 600 hps combo so hopefully i nice mix of spectrums

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys back again  so getting a problem yellowing to lower leafs and slow growth . In 5 plants 4 have took off great. Ph is rising over 1 point in 24 hours which seems high. Ec is staying pretty stable. Just cant seem to get this right . Res temps are around 24 ish . Tent around 25/26. Not sure whats causing the slow growth and yellowing . 

• 3 months later...

Is the pump on full time? If it is then reduce this to four times a day for 15 mins. Give them a bit of air in between. Or it could just need more food?

On 14/04/2021 at 10:49 AM, badbillybob said:

if you are going to make dripper rings then do something like these, rather than the bit of hose with holes poked in it, because the one in the pic will not clog, i can pretty much guarantee, unlike the pokey holey hose ones. . good luck i hope you get it sorted. 

these are fed from 13mm i think hose to 4mm airline hose, via reducers, work a treat on maxijet

large.2.JPG

large.1.JPG

Hi @badbillybob would anyone be able to tell me where to get the T spouts for this mod  please?