Help! WTF is this on my leaves?

Furry Freak Bro'

13 hours ago, Thai Stick said:

How often are you changing out the water with fresh water and nutes?

How much of each of the nutes are you feeding.
Also, 1200w for such small space is waaaaay overkill.

water change today! Thanks

12 hours ago, Furry Freak Bro' said:

20ml bloom

they are not in flower yet, i would stick to the grow until you see flowers mate

personally i would be vegging a bit longer, especially the tiny one.

• Like 1

EC and pH are really important with hydro I would recommend using an EC meter in conjunction with a pH meter, if you haven't got one. Throw whatever feed chart you have out and use your meters for feeding. Feeding 40ml per week means absolutely fuck all without knowing dilution rates, work out how many ml per litre you are feeding and post back, or better, what your EC levels are. If your see you res going down and you're topping them up with nutes, without knowing EC you could be over feeding if they are taking more water than nutrients. 

As mentioned, don't use bloom till they need it and I think I'd lose a light. I have sneaking suspicion that you have spilled nutes over the leaves affected and those 1200w of HPS have dried it out real quick and burnt the leaves, as the 2 plants on the left don't look too bad from the photo.

Good luck :yep:

• Like 2