Green Architecture (GA) Grow Tents

MindSoup

@Tomatenliebhaber well as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for. To be fair to the tent its as god as new, the zips and seams etc are all still fine, the inner tray holds water etc. The main downside is that it leaks light pretty badly, even with a healthy amount of tape, but I gather some of the more expensive ones do as well. You just need to be extra careful to keep the space it's in as dark as possible during lights off. If I was to do it all over again but the AC infinity 60x60x120, I don't think it was available anywhere at the time though. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

Just now, MindSoup said:

@Tomatenliebhaber well as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for. To be fair to the tent its as god as new, the zips and seams etc are all still fine, the inner tray holds water etc. The main downside is that it leaks light pretty badly, even with a healthy amount of tape, but I gather some of the more expensive ones do as well. You just need to be extra careful to keep the space it's in as dark as possible during lights off. If I was to do it all over again but the AC infinity 60x60x120, I don't think it was available anywhere at the time though. 

Where I want to put the box, it is always quite dark. During the day only very dim light and at night pitch black. So should work. There are even cheaper boxes at the moment. So you would say that this tent is good value for money?
Homebox Ambient Q60 is certainly better, but the double price I find exaggerated, as long as the cheaper is usable.

By the way, do not find this size of AC Infinity in my country either.

• Like 1

Yeah I'd say it's decent enough for the money, I've seen cheaper ones and the material and zips are terrible quality. You should do fine with it. 

• Like 1