Green Architecture (GA) Grow Tents

MindSoup

Thinking of upgrading from my little cupboard grow box. I've got just about enough room for a 60x60x120 (no more head room) and the green architecture one looks like a good choice. Cheaper ones are total shite and better ones are way more expensive. Has anyone got any experience with this brand? 

I'm not bothered about it being tip top quality, just light proof. They seem to get mostly good reviews, but they're getting less and less trustworthy as more and more sellers offer free shit for 5 stars/ good YouTube reviews. I know a gorilla would be better but they're too expensive for me, id rather just build myself something for much more than the GA costs. 

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

Thinking of upgrading from my little cupboard grow box. I've got just about enough room for a 60x60x120 (no more head room) and the green architecture one looks like a good choice. Cheaper ones are total shite and better ones are way more expensive. Has anyone got any experience with this brand? 

I'm not bothered about it being tip top quality, just light proof. They seem to get mostly good reviews, but they're getting less and less trustworthy as more and more sellers offer free shit for 5 stars/ good YouTube reviews. I know a gorilla would be better but they're too expensive for me, id rather just build myself something for much more than the GA costs. 

not sure on the price of said tent but AC Infinity have released some quality tents.

Cloudlab 422 is the exact same size as you are looking for is around the £60-70 mark, pretty sure I found a UK based site that had them in stock I'll flick through my history and see if I clock it.

I'm running a Bay6 Tent and have run 6 grows in it, and dismantled and reassembled 5 times and only got a few tiny holes in it most likely from me stripping it and reassembling so much but all zippers work perfect.

But have just checked the site and the size is 130cm height so most likely no good.

• Like 1

Thanks mate, there are so many brands and shops, and all of them have woeful layouts and SEO. Ill have a look for the cloudlab. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Thanks mate, there are so many brands and shops, and all of them have woeful layouts and SEO.

Oh most definitely, so many on the market.. So many shit ones at that too. it's just making sure the one you get won't be wank leaving you looking at it like:wanker:

I'm overly impressed with the Bay6 it has it's weaknesses but I got it as a starter kit 4 years ago lmao and it's still my main flower tent and probably will be till the walls aren't as reflective or if the zippers break or material rips.

either a Gorilla or AC Infinity Tent will be my replacement 

why not build a grow space to your dimensions? I assume you just want a quick / hassle free unbox, setup and grow.. right?

ATB

Bob:yinyang:

Edited by BobTheDaabber

Cheers mate, can't seem to find the Cloudlabs anywhere this side of the pond, let me know if you find it. Ill have a look at bay 6 

Edit: bay6 do a 60x60x90, but its designed to go the wrong way so all the holes and flaps are in the wrong place :thumbdown:

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

I've not started a grow or even bought any of my kit yet so bare that in mind BUT I've been considering Hydrolabs tent which is 75cmx75cmx100cm. As other posters have said, it seems these smaller tents will need more managements and training of the plant. I've not gotten to that stage yet but here's another potential option to consider.

"LAB75 Grow Tent 75x75x100"

Costs about 80 squids and I've heard a lot of good things about the brand. But again, from what I've seen/read/heard, you'd have to do a hell of a lot of management but I guess you could do one or two more plants to compensate? As I said, speculation because I'm still yet to start a grow.

Just now, happychappy35 said:

I've not started a grow or even bought any of my kit yet so bare that in mind BUT I've been considering Hydrolabs tent which is 75cmx75cmx100cm. As other posters have said, it seems these smaller tents will need more managements and training of the plant. I've not gotten to that stage yet but here's another potential option to consider.

"LAB75 Grow Tent 75x75x100"

Costs about 80 squids and I've heard a lot of good things about the brand. But again, from what I've seen/read/heard, you'd have to do a hell of a lot of management but I guess you could do one or two more plants to compensate? As I said, speculation because I'm still yet to start a grow.

Unfortunately I can't go anymore than 60 In one direction, could be 60x75x100 etc. I currently grow in 35x55x75, so this would be a fair bit bigger, but yeah lots of LST mate.

@MindSoup  There are some 50x50x100mm on flea bay. I have been trying for a month to get a Bay6 but all out of stock in the size I want 60x 60 x 90, so I’m considering the flea bay option.

Yeah the black orchi 50x50x100 is supposed to be quite good. I might just take a punt on the GA, if it looks shite I'll send it back and build something myself. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Alys said:

I want 60x 60 x 90

Hydro labs do one that size. 

Edit: its a 90x60x90 :thumbdown:

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Cheers mate, can't seem to find the Cloudlabs anywhere this side of the pond, let me know if you find it. Ill have a look at bay 6 

Edit: bay6 do a 60x60x90, but its designed to go the wrong way so all the holes and flaps are in the wrong place :thumbdown:

Yeah it would appear so I must have been looking directly from AC infinity and once you factor in shipping you may as well go for a 'high' end tent available over here..

ah unfortunate, on the plus note I've researched the GA on the web and the reviews are very favourable.

do have the occasional 1star but no doubt it's due to a knob who's had a issue but rather communicate with the supplier leaves a 1star whilst their nickers are all twisted.. 

Go for the GA it seems very promising!

Just one review I found on the GA tent;

Don’t listen to negative reviews try it out. I am happy with this purchase.
Verified Purchase
This is a great tent. I have no light leaks. I assembled it in five minutes but I have done this plenty of times. The only thing I did not like was flimsy rods. If they were a bit thicker they would make this tent even better but I like all the vents and thickness of this tent.

I found this, bit more expensive at £90 (ish) but looks decent in terms of quality and there's some older grow diaries on here with the same tents

HOMEbox Ambient Q60
you get a 2 year manufacturers warranty as well with the Q60

Bob

Edited by BobTheDaabber

Yeah I think I'm gunna take a punt on the GA, found a video of one being set up and it looked very well made. Can always send it back if not.

• Like 1

Just now, MindSoup said:

Yeah I think I'm gunna take a punt on the GA, found a video of one being set up and it looked very well made. Can always send it back if not.

Let me know how it goes once you have it :yep:

Edit; Watched video on the Q60 and looks very decent to be honest.

bob

Edited by BobTheDaabber

• 1 year later...
On 30.3.2021 at 3:18 PM, MindSoup said:

Little update/ review on my new diary 

How is the 60x60x120 for you? I want to buy it too. The Q60 is double the prive in my country

• Like 1