The plug anybody?

Heisenberg91

Just to update I saved one of the biscotti seeds and ran it again and it was fine this time around still wouldn’t bother buying more seeds from the plug.

Sorbet is a nice one, didn’t do it myself but throughly enjoying it.

Similar to mimosa, it isn’t overpoweringly orange or tangie. 

Spumoni was 10/10, baklava was good, el chapo was good. Had some dodgy germ rates with the rest. 

spumoni a chicken dinner though

So I said I would throw up some pics of my el-chapo so here goes.

Topped twice was over vegged and cut back she could have filled this 75x75 but she is in there with a THSeeds Melonsicle which is much smaller and not as nice.  Real vigious growth leggy and lanky thin branching - benefitted from the super cropping and the silicon to help her support those buds - she is falling over on some of the other branches.

large.elchapo6.jpeglarge.elchapo7.jpeglarge.elchapo5.jpeglarge.elchapo1.jpeglarge.elchapo2.jpeglarge.elchapo3.jpeglarge.elchapo4.jpeg

Starting to really darken up - lots of trichs - sweet fuelly smell - shes still got another week or so to go but rock hard buds and pretty decent showing so far.  No nanas and she has had lots and lots of stress.

• Like 20

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/11/2021 at 6:07 PM, Josh91 said:

Looks bang on mate to clarify is the pic of the Spumoni from the plug ?

To clarify this is the El Chapo.

• Like 1

That’s cool man they look great I did the biscotti 2.0 and one hermied and it put me off them but I’m my last run I done a biscotti in the corner my last seed and it was really nice and no isssues 

Decided to order baklava, lots of zkittles and forbidden fruitcake. Will get them started soon as they arrive and hopefully find something worth keeping about.

Hopefully they turn out to be keepers maybe I was just unlucky on my first try with the plug fancy trying something from in house genetics in the new year 

• Like 1

lol I didn’t even read all this thread because I thought it was another thread. There is another one about the plug ain’t there. With some lovely photos that I remember seeing. Only seeing your post made me read back and think ffs regarding hermies. Only have had one strain hermie on me but will be keeping my eye on this lot. Does it usually happen in the first few weeks of flower? Suppose I better be sure to veg em a decent size in case end up having to chuck some. 

• Like 1