The plug anybody?

Heisenberg91

Hi anybody have any experience with the seed bank the plug? Just got biscotti 2.0 see what it turns out like .

• Like 1

Here you go mate, fill yer boots :yep:

Edited by silvester growdrobe
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

I did consider baklava looks insane but I’ve tried that biscotti before and I wanted to try it for myself I hope to try others in the future.

• 1 month later...

I am in week 4 of flower now and the biggest plant that I considered the best one I took cuttings from her a couple of weeks ago and now that particular plant has sacks growing on the lower part I’ve pulled them off and in the process of setting up a mini tent to separate that particular plant in side it’s a hermie any thoughts? 

Seems all too common these days. There's going to be a revival of the old school. Profit motive has fucked the genome we need to go back 20 years now.

• Like 16

I'm a big fan of their El Chapo.

Strong and big sativa dom - great smoke, lovely high.

Got a pack of their Banana Loaf for future use!

Good luck - hope they turn out well

• Like 1

First time I’ve ever had a hermie started getting my green fingers in 2009 hoping that if I separate the hermie in another smaller tent and keep Eye on it and pull the sacks off see what it turns out like but not gave me a lot of confidence when u try a new seed company and u get that 

@Josh91 have you double checked for light leaks or any stray LEDs on dehumidifiers/fans etc inside the grow space?

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Josh91 said:

Do you think one small light on a fan could do something like that? 

If it is a red light.....its possible.

Ive just pulled the nuts off the bottom and carried on b4.....got away with it but its ill advised 

• Like 1

I have 3 weeks left been picking the little sacks off it seems to still be producing so I hope it’s acceptable at the end either way I’m starting again with new thing 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My mate is growing an el chapo and a baklava. 

At 3 weeks flower the Baklava is covered in ball sacks....ffs