Curing - is it worth the wait? Hell yeah!

Bayleaf

8 hours ago, zone_coasting said:

buried it in the garden over winter

lol

That's a new one on me.

• Like 1

Guest anarchycamp

The grow shop guys told me that mixing the two bovedas is the in thing now...Yeah for morons.

Ones for smell, ones for taste afaik

Safe to say I don't listen to them. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/03/2021 at 9:12 PM, anarchycamp said:

The grow shop guys told me that mixing the two bovedas is the in thing now...

lol Why sell one pack of Bov's when you can sell two?

• Like 3

Guest anarchycamp
2 hours ago, SYZYGY said:

lol Why sell one pack of Bov's when you can sell two?

Honestly thought they were selling Kilner 1L for £2, only reason id glance in the direction of these things. So bait.

I was really worried my AK48 dried out too fast. Some smelled a little hay like.

It smelled so-so for a couple weeks and thought it wouldn't improve, shrugging it off as my first grow. Got me mighty high though.

They were chopped 86 days ago and then stored in jars since. All I can say is: holy shit.. when I pop the jars it is without a doubt the smelliest weed I've ever smelled, and the smoke is really nice. Butt on couch.

Chopped my second grow just a couple days ago and im definitely curing before touching any more than a sample. 

• Like 4

I feel good tasting pot should taste good from the day it has dried (properly) not to fast not to slow.. :)

...and if it isn't good pot tasting  green or harsh...it should be cured to help it's taste...

I made a post here about FORGETTING how to dry pot lol  Shows a picture of pot I cured over months and one that I dried as fast as I could.

two pics side by side show the same harvest but only one tastes REAL good  .. :( It made me re think what I forgot about listening to all the different ways it should make it better :)

"I forget how to dry pot"  I think its called..Ill have a boo for it... 

here is the picture ..ill keep looking for the post

med_gallery_27857_7911_71151.jpg

Edited by gb1
  • Like 1