You'd have to have very very shite water to need to pH it.  

And I doubt nowhere In the UK  has water thst bad. 

Like I said I was told this many years ago and bought the kit.  It soon got dumped off  because the 

truth is its not needed. 

There's always one that pops up and says this,  even when everyone else  says the opposite, there's always one that argues black and blue. 

I know you won't have it, but hey ho..  Crack on man. 

And we're making noob mistakes... kin ell lol

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, CannaVega said:

simple google search proves me right lol only so forgiving as I state is is not like cus it’s soil it’s got a super filter for ph lol it has its limits and with high feeds ect without your be fxxked

A simple search gives you an opinion which doesn't even agree with your point as he says you should be fine anyway

at a pH of between 6 and 7 .

Seriously though do you think this question has never been asked before ?

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, CannaVega said:

large.CDAF4114-0031-4366-A9A6-06092F794A65.jpeg
simple google search proves me right lol only so forgiving as I state is is not like cus it’s soil it’s got a super filter for ph lol it has its limits and with high feeds ect without your be fxxked

Royal queens advice is best taken with a pinch of salt IME, some of it is sound, but if you read all their articles you soon realise they're full of misinformation, some of them are just copy and pasted from canna forums etc with no credit to the OP. Surely in 18 years you would have learned that the first result of google really isn't the best way to learn about ganja. Fuck me back in the day I found some woefully misinformed people dispensing "knowledge" like they where Arjan,Jorge and Kyle all rolled into one, and learned the hard way after following their advice. it seems it still happens now. Just like how you have to learn the hard way not to buy seeds off the breeders description (doggys nuts) lol. Still a million and one myths that circulate the canna community, I think because people had to learn in the shadows for so long a portion of the community got detached from common/basic/general horticultural knowledge/practises, that and smoking too much and overthinking everything. 

• Like 8

44 minutes ago, CannaVega said:

If I kept adding a mix not phd eventually the soil ph gonna fuck up fact shit how long u lot been growing and not ph in flower is like fuxxing stupid lol ye soil buffers slightly but if I jus added my mix at 6.3 the soil gonna be fxxxed after a few weeks if that always ph with cannabis alway soil or no soil and I use canna everythink and still have to ph up to keep soil ph in perfect place.

Do we have a translator on board who could tell us what this says? its just like someones thrown a load of words at a wall .

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 7

I didn't make a note of what site it was but yesterday I came across some article telling people what temperatures are good for cannabis. I can't recall lights on but lights off was between 10c-16c. So somebody wrote that on the internet, is it true? I think most people will agree it's not.

The OP is using organic nutrients, they work in a different way to something like Canna (which i use btw....without pH god forbid). Now correct me if i'm wrong but wouldn't sticking a load of acid in with a microherd kill it off? :unsure:

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, KC said:

So you only pH in flower not veg, why would that be @CannaVega ? 

lol ye corse I’d do mate I ph all time unless they on my baby food with the soil can cope with 

and all these angry people listen you can grow bud in shit no ph no ppm checks ect ect and get bud I was saying the right way to do things ph in organic does fluctuate 

and can be sorted without the need for ph up and down use google it’s your friend 

Just now, CannaVega said:

ph in organic does fluctuate 

Which is what you want.  A ranging ph allows for better uptake of nutrients that are only available at certain ph values. 

9 minutes ago, KC said:

Now correct me if i'm wrong but wouldn't sticking a load of acid in with a microherd kill it off? :unsure:

"Citric acid is an active ingredient in pesticide products registered for residential and commercial use as disinfectants, sanitizers and fungicides." so yes it could kill it off but its also used as a natural ipm treatment "Citric acid occurs naturally in plants and in animal tissues and fluids. It can be extracted from citrus fruit and pineapple waste." seems to be mostly negligble atleast for citric acid "It degrades readily when in contact with avariety of microorganisms that are found in soil, natural waters and sewagetreatment systems"

imo ph'ing isnt gonna harm the soil too much (if done right) so if you want to do it if you dont you can probably get away without it (IN SOIL)

quotes are from a 90s EPA fact sheet (sorry if links not allowed)
https://www3.epa.gov/pesticides/chem_search/reg_actions/reregistration/fs_G-23_1-Jun-92.pdf

Edited by WhyNotEyy
  • Like 1

Just now, CannaVega said:

lol ye corse I’d do mate I ph all time unless they on my baby food with the soil can cope with 

and all these angry people listen you can grow bud in shit no ph no ppm checks ect ect and get bud I was saying the right way to do things ph in organic does fluctuate 

and can be sorted without the need for ph up and down use google it’s your friend 

I just looked at your plant pics, don't Come here slating any  fukker lol

• Like 4

Just now, HazyDaze said:

I just looked at your plant pics, don't Come here slating any  fukker lol

Are you dumb mate I grow dank lol

and you the one slateing mate show me wher I slate anyone and u in uk I in brum let’s go faggot