Guest UK564

Hello all. I see people are bored of this question but I have to ask since I can't seem to get a straight answer anywhere. My girls are growing in a mix of mostly biobizz all mix, part light mix and perlite. I have 2 girls in just light mix and perlite. I am using biobizz nutrients also. My tap water ph is roughly 7.5, I do use a waterdrop filter directly on the tap and have been phing to around 6.5, should I be doing this or not. Will the soil be able to buffer itself? Sorry to ask but its frustrating getting answers.
Thanks chaps

Just now, CannaVega said:

Always ph as most nutes will raise or lower ph an soil won’t be able buffer this on its own.

Bollocks. 

Don't bother. 

27 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

the soil will buffer it so dont bother ph'ing it

1 minute ago, fatboy77 said:

Bollocks. 

Don't bother. 

Just now, HazyDaze said:

No need. 

This 

This 

And this

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, UK564 said:

but I have to ask since I can't seem to get a straight answer anywhere.

I don't know how many times people have said on here do not pH in compost. But however many times it is, this thread has added a few more :) 

• Like 5

If I kept adding a mix not phd eventually the soil ph gonna fuck up fact shit how long u lot been growing and not ph in flower is like fuxxing stupid lol ye soil buffers slightly but if I jus added my mix at 6.3 the soil gonna be fxxxed after a few weeks if that always ph with cannabis alway soil or no soil and I use canna everythink and still have to ph up to keep soil ph in perfect place.

How long  you been growing then dude? 

Use canna "everythink" do you lol

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 7

Not ph ing can causes ph fluctuations often adding lockouts ect most noob mistake this is lol

ph ppm your friends in soil too not jus hydro lol

large.CDAF4114-0031-4366-A9A6-06092F794A65.jpeg
simple google search proves me right lol only so forgiving as I state is is not like cus it’s soil it’s got a super filter for ph lol it has its limits and with high feeds ect without your be fxxked

Edited by CannaVega

Funny enough when I first started growing and didn't have a clue I too was told I should pH and I bought a pH kit and everything.. 

Then  I got to know what I was doing and realised I never needed it lol

But hey, what do us noobs know eh lol

• Like 8

Just now, HazyDaze said:

Funny enough when I first started growing and didn't have a clue I too was told I should pH and I bought a pH kit and everything.. 

Then  I got to know what I was doing and realised I never needed it lol

But hey, what do us noobs know eh lol

You just lucky that your feeds seem to be ok without adding but I bet ther be way better if you kept it same all time