THE Loft Thread Part 2

NiceCuppaTea4Me

Thanks for being patient everyone I’m pretty much finished with the room now. Put up a wall mounted RAM fan for circulation and put a cfl in the little veg cab. I have received and mounted the two LED units but don’t have a pic just yet.

The abuse victims from the last grown came down last week and the rooms been cleaned in prep for my next bit of silliness with a few too many strains as that’s all the seeds I had on hand… the diary of fail is starting here…

and here’s some pics of the wall mounted fan and veg cab. Still got some cable management to do and a little bit of tidying up but fuck it let’s take this new room for a spin!!!

large.E388E89F-A999-48CC-ADE8-08570A86BA21.jpeglarge.51642394-8809-4978-85C5-316105579CA8.jpeg

Thanks for joining me on my latest build, hope you enjoyed the read. If I make any more changes I will try to remember to update the thread!

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Beautiful job, I've been wanting to build a loft space which would be for mushroom grows but the cost of getting a sparky to install eletric up there has put a stop to it all :ermm:

• Like 1