Cleaning the Mighty

Arnold Layne

Pesto jar, doesn't need too much iso, holds dismantled cooling unit and rubber seals and occasionally dosing capsules too, soak for a while, run a pokey dab type tool around the edges and crannies, soak a bit more, then rinse off bits in hot soapy water then clean hot water, then dry it all off, takes less than 20 minutes which means I've never had to use my spare cooling unit. I use my vape daily, mostly heavy use I'd say, needs a clean maybe every 2 weeks, I always evaporate the iso afterwards with a small USB fan blowing across it, takes a few hours, then obviously I decarb the residue in the oven to purge the iso, leaves about a gramme+ of very nice very fuck your shit up oil, good necked raw or put in a cake recipe, I even iso my AVB when I've built up a fair bit, and occasionally my BigballR bubbler, blimey, now I think of it I iso everything, old coffee jars I've stored bud in, grinders.  Weed with a Mighty and a bottle of iso, totally expanded the use i get from weed

Edited by Should Know Betterer
Spell check devilry
  • Like 1