Experimental RDWC

zen-ken

I’m purely speculating here.... so please don’t think I know what I’m talking about lol 

17 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

how do they look?

im reading a few  posts on other sites and they are pretty full on recommending bennies,

hmmmm, have you ever used any teas Ken? Heisenberg teas etc? 

if so what was the verdict?

The four are banging....the fifth one is a runt and trying to finish earlier.

I got the claw out of her but she’s under the other four.

the root on the others is stupid and bust the nets weeks ago.

I was a bit late with upping the PK I think and got a touch of red stem that i took as calcium related phosphorus uptake.

I put the shooting powder in hot water and added it to the header and the res dropped  by roughly double what it had and the ph levelled right out.....I await the morning to see if it’s freaked out about it yet and do a water change according to how they have responded as this was a good three days ago.
Im not seeing the resin I would see in HPS but I think it’s coming....it’s been a learning curve cause I’m maxing out ppfd at 1000+

The leafs started to look cal mag deff as I ran out but I should have stopped this now. 

I’ve never tried the teas..anything bio with molasses sends shivers up my spine of biofilm and bacterial infection.

but as you say....people are reporting I’m wrong. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zen-ken said:

Tbf @QQ710 I would hate for u to have a grow ruined by my ramblings and put this post up as I love discussing anything DWC with u guys. 
I have never used hydro guard or a protective Bennie in this manner and this is going to rely heavily on getting fresh and stable products. 

however.... I have run my prop water at 25 Celsius (sterile) as it’s an aero prop and figured DO to be irrelevant as they have all the access to oxygen they need and it was successful.

With the new lid and six net pot holes I can now get the 15cm nets in.....I have yet to test run her, but I’m confident she can do the job.

With the addition of the migro veg back in the prop I’m hoping to achieve a greater veg time in the prop b4 transferring.....I could try it out here so if it fucks up, we will know and I won’t feel guilty about giving bad advice.

billy is my sense....he reminds me when I’m about to do something stupid, hence why I tagged him lol 

I have done the vanilla frosting b4....but they were regs and these are fems.

Any evidence therefore will be pure anecdotal.

As for fresh to dry the general consensus is 75% total weight.

:skin_up:

Hey Ken,

Cheers for reply.

If I give it a go I'll let you know how I get on.

:oldtoker:

• Like 2