Portable and discrete vape needed

Kush Lover

2 hours ago, growinggold said:

Very faint smells 10 % compared with smoking and it's doesn't stick to clothes like smoke..

Maybe even less. I can't smoke a pure single skinner in my garden office with the door closed. Well I can and  have but it's uncomfortable and unpleasant. I can barely see the telly!  

And when I do open the door the smoke visibly billows out for ages and must be smellable right down the street.

But I can vape all day and the air remains crystal clear, and I have no concern about it being noticeable to anyone else.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, purepotstill said:

@furtive : heard about that fix on the solo2, but can't find anything solid and not sure if mine is a newer or older version. It'not old though, bought it last november, but you never know how old the stocks were. But can't agree more with you about giving up tobacco.When I started vaping, I understood the urge to make a joint at any hour was due to tobacco addiction. It was a bit of a shock because I never smoked cigarettes. Now I can wait much longer before vaping my first dose, and I'm not tempted anymore when missus smokes a joint in the afternoon (I avoid to vape before evening, and more if I know I'd have to drive even several hours later).

Same with me. I used to lie in bed at night craving a spliff and would pretty much always give in. Nowadays theres zero chance im getting out of a warm bed to go to a cold kitchen to vape.

If you want to be check on the solo send Arizer an email mate. Their customer service is top notch.

Edited by Furtive
  • Like 2

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking about my Solo2. Just contacting Arizer. Don't know why I didn't do it before. Probably because I'm plainly satisfied with my VapCaps.

• Like 2