Portable and discrete vape needed

Kush Lover

Just going through so many posts on here and general reading and I think I am confusing myself a bit. 

Initially I was looking at a PAX2 as they are quite affordable and I have used one before and quite liked it however there seems to be a whole world of vapes out there.

Basically don't want to go to far north of £100 so if anyone has any recommendations then I am all ears.

DynaVap M mate, all the way. Best vaporizer for the money in my opinion. Anything electric you want to spend a bit more to get something as good.

• Like 3

Pax gets bad reviews when compared to pretty much anything else.

Dynavaps are great but not exactly discreet. Looks like your hitting a crack pipe.

Its a little bit over budget but you cant go wrong with Arizer solo 2 imho. Use it with a small stem and people will think its just an over sized nicotine vape.

Edited by Chade

As much as I love my Dynavap VapCap, and as small as it is, I can't think of it as discrete because of the torch. So it depends what the OP calls discrete, but for stealth outside use, there may be better choices.

Edit : Arizer Solo 2 is not so discrete too, glass stems are long, even the "short" one, and going shorter will make the vapour too hot. Plus it's more than 100£ (at least it's more than 100€).

Edited by purepotstill
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, purepotstill said:

As much as I love my Dynavap VapCap, and as small it is, I can't think of it as discrete because of the torch. So it depends what the OP calls discrete, but for stealth outside use, there may be better choices.

Edit : Arizer Solo 2 is not so discrete too, glass stems are long, even the "short" one, and going shorter will make the vapour too hot. Plus it's more than 100£ (at least it's more than 100€).

I used mine outside loads of times with the short stem no one ever batted an eyelid.

Argo is another option but again over budget, and doesnt perfrom as well as the solo. maybe arizer air at £109 with the £10 discount.

Main reason i recommend Arizer is that they are solid, very well built, have great customer support and work really well.

Id avoid the cheaper chinese stuff in the sub £100 range personally.

Edited by Chade

On 05/03/2021 at 0:38 PM, DMTAliens said:

DynaVap M mate, all the way. Best vaporizer for the money in my opinion. Anything electric you want to spend a bit more to get something as good.

They do have amazing reviews, I was put off by essentially loading it so often.

On 05/03/2021 at 0:49 PM, Chade said:

Pax gets bad reviews when compared to pretty much anything else.

Dynavaps are great but not exactly discreet. Looks like your hitting a crack pipe.

Its a little bit over budget but you cant go wrong with Arizer solo 2 imho. Use it with a small stem and people will think its just an over sized nicotine vape.

I will check out the Arizer Solo 2 then. The Pax is the only one I have tried apart from desktop vapes and found it quite handy but that was on a corporate golf day so not a proper session. I would just go in for the Mighty but I just can't justify the cost right now

On 05/03/2021 at 0:51 PM, purepotstill said:

As much as I love my Dynavap VapCap, and as small as it is, I can't think of it as discrete because of the torch. So it depends what the OP calls discrete, but for stealth outside use, there may be better choices.

Goo point mate, when I mention discrete it's not for walking down the high street etc but something I can get some really good hits off without stinking! My eldest has got to the stage where she questions unusual smells.  Having just moved as well if the wind is blowing in the wrong direction a bifta is out of the question due to neighbours.

On 05/03/2021 at 1:04 PM, Chade said:

I used mine outside loads of times with the short stem no one ever batted an eyelid.

Argo is another option but again over budget, and doesnt perfrom as well as the solo. maybe arizer air at £109 with the £10 discount.

Main reason i recommend Arizer is that they are solid, very well built, have great customer support and work really well.

Id avoid the cheaper chinese stuff in the sub £100 range personally.

Thanks for the advice again and I will also check out the air.

It was so much easier when it was just a choice of blue kings skins beforethey even brought in the silver option haha!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kush Lover said:

Goo point mate, when I mention discrete it's not for walking down the high street etc but something I can get some really good hits off without stinking! My eldest has got to the stage where she questions unusual smells.  Having just moved as well if the wind is blowing in the wrong direction a bifta is out of the question due to neighbours.

In this case, you could go Dynavap. Love and use it much more than my Solo 2.

29 minutes ago, purepotstill said:

In this case, you could go Dynavap. Love and use it much more than my Solo 2.

Can I ask why? Isit the taste, high or ease of use?

Just now, Kush Lover said:

Can I ask why? Isit the taste, high or ease of use?

A bit of everything. lol

But it's mainly because I find it more efficient (get me as high or higher with less weed). Then I love the torch ritual and prefer having this small joint like thing than sucking an electronic device. FWIW I use mine with glass stems, and prefer the Titanium tip (quicker heating and cooling). I can do microdose too (they say down to 0.02g with the Ti tip, bit it seems more like half dose to me, so 0.05g).

But I might buy a good convection vape one day. Maybe a Lamart Tetra P80...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, purepotstill said:

A bit of everything. lol

But it's mainly because I find it more efficient (get me as high or higher with less weed). Then I love the torch ritual and prefer having this small joint like thing than sucking an electronic device. FWIW I use mine with glass stems, and prefer the Titanium tip (quicker heating and cooling). I can do microdose too (they say down to 0.02g with the Ti tip, bit it seems more like half dose to me, so 0.05g).

But I might buy a good convection vape one day. Maybe a Lamart Tetra P80...

That looks like quite a good piece of kit!

Sounds like I need to try one of these, thanks for your help.

• Like 1

The 'POTV one' is a tiny vape with allot of convection and good airflow.

It fits in the palm of your hand and can almost be concealed while toked.

Smaller than most nicotine vapes.

Downsides are the price for what it is and the battery life.

The battery really starts to struggle, especially on a cold day.

You would probably need a backup if out all day.

The battery looks difficult to replace too.

But in terms of portability, discreetness, vape quality and bud efficiency (takes tiny amount and thoroughly extracts), the POTV one is really good if it were about £30 instead of £100.

The POTVone is a rebranded and slightly tweaked Fenix mini 

There's loads of other rebranded and tweaked versions of the Fenix mini 

Be careful tho - they are not all the same 

• Like 1

Arizer go/ argo is a great little vape ,gets hot in the hand , but hides well same basics as a  arizer air about £160 though new

All depends what you want ive had flowermates  last a year or 2 , my air's thread went on the bottom after a year n half dav asscent batt's die an wires break , argo lasted me longest with chain vape -ing 'till i hit the desk top in lockdown 1, havent used a portable since , (must get out more )

Edited by Personunknown

In all honesty it sounds like a damn minefield and the life of some of these vapes is shockingly short, might just have to put it on a backburner and wait to get a Mighty

• Like 2