Are these ready to chop ?

purepotstill

@jaydizzle: don't know if I can give a name, but just go on duckduckgo.com, then search for wifi microscope, it's the 1st link (although I didn't buy mine from Amazon, I don't buy anything from Amazon).

Edited by purepotstill
  • Like 3

boycott amazon ... absolutely    only 1 purchase from them since 2000 and that was cause i got a voucher so had no choice 

is it the 1000x magnification one    something like this 

Portable Wifi Wireless Industrial Electrical Microscope 1000x High-Definition Digital Magnifier  "    i won't put up the link due to forum rules 

oh and nice buds by the way ! 

you can see the amber there really well, bit little bit longer for a more narcotic couchlock

Edited by jaydizzle
xxx
  • Like 1

@jaydizzleYes, 50 to 1000x, 8 Leds, HD (although I can't go up then 1200x700 with both my phone and tablet). Comes in white or black.

If you buy one, you should install it on its support then put the ensemble on something stable if you want to avoid blurry pics.

• Like 2

Hope I'm wrong and they've just died back from lack of food but those dead leaves look a bit sus, check for mould if you haven't already. Ready to chop tho..

• Like 2

Didn't see any mould. RH was pretty low into the tent, around 30-35%, so think I'm in a safe zone. Now trying the dark period it increased to 55% but I put the oil rad on and it came down under 50%. I'll make a new checkup tomorrow if I'm not too tired (waiting for the results, but pretty sure I've got Covid, as two of my kids have it now, British variant...).

• Like 3

@purepotstill that’s sounds rough, hope you’re all ok. Timing too. Doesn’t this bloody virus know you’ve a harvest and cure to do soon?

That microscope thing sounds interesting so I’m off to see Google now :smokin:

• Like 2

@Alys: thanx for the kind words mate. Appreciate it. @uBercaMeLgave me a little chill though, but I think it will be OK. Temp is now 18°C with 47% RH. RH was between 50-55% only for a few hours, and it's the max these plant saw since flowering. Love these wireless probes allowing to check this without having to go inside my cold garage !

Edited by purepotstill
  • Like 2

So checked them today (my night was quite bad, mais feel better this afternoon). Don't think I have any mould. One place looked a bit different with lots of dead sugar leaves, but don't think it's touched. Confirm ?

large.IMG_20210213_160022_01.jpglarge.IMG_20210213_160013_01.jpglarge.IMG_20210213_155926_01.jpg

Edited by purepotstill

@ratdog: Fuck ! Going to cut that now !

Would you add a sign on the pic where you see it ? To learn to identify it ?

It's on the main cola, should I cut it all ? Or could I just cut the zone with a Stanley knife ?

Edited by purepotstill

56 minutes ago, purepotstill said:

Would you add a sign on the pic where you see it ?

large.large.IMG_20210213_155926_01.jpg.d82594ce128ba9d04498cad2e65c4c87.jpg

i would chop that out now mate, looks sizeable already

the first two pics are almost all rot, see the grey almost cloud like bits?

large.6027ffde677e5_greyfluff.jpg

e2a, i hope you appreciate this as i've had to learn how to draw on a pic for the first time ever lol:)

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 14

11 minutes ago, ratdog said:

e2a, i hope you appreciate this as i've had to learn how to draw o a pic for the first time ever lol:)

You're great ! :notworthy:And that's a ratfact. 

So I chopped a lot. All the main cola and the ones which were sticked to it. Going to check the rest of the plant daily or more. RH under 50% should prevent more if the rest is not contaminated ? Gonna take some pics of the chopped stuff.

Edited by purepotstill
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, purepotstill said:

RH under 50% should prevent more if the rest is not contaminated ?

i would go by fan speed myself, like 50% and have a thorough look and try not to cross-contaminate, then check daily for the tale tell signs like leaves browning and dying, a gentle tug on a suspect leaf will reveal it

• Like 3

Fans are still on. I'm checking all the chopped stuff with my microscope. Already binned two nuggets. Hope the rest will be ok, and more importantly the rest on the plant and the Critical Jack are not touched. 

Have to thank @uBercaMeLtoo. Wouldn't have check without his warning. Only a small zone seems touched so hopefully the rest will be saved...

• Like 4