Cream of the Crop - Dec 2020/January 21

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - Dec 2020/January 21  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All really good photos and super gardening skills, I went for green gremlin’s stardawg.

:yinyang:

Edited by twoscoops
  • Like 6

Shit this 1 aint easy i tell ya.. firstly congrats to everyone involved you are all winners as all the bud looks absolutely shit hot.. im torn between 3 at the mo.. hmm am I just so stoned can't make my mind up lol .. will come back to this I think but gonna be either @Green Gremlin @jadenugs or @fatboy77 truthfully  though as I wipe my chin this 1 is a real tough call to make :yinyang:

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Revive said:

gonna be either @Green Gremlin @jadenugs or @fatboy77 truthfully  though as I wipe my chin this 1 is a real tough call to make :yinyang:

Wtf. Didn't even know I was in it.  Not really impressed by my own pic tbh so please swerve my offering, there are far more worthy pics in this run. 

@fatboy77 -  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder dude...so even though you may not like you picture to others that you have taken, the team thought it was cracking and so do some of the members :yes: 

Top stuff man 

Farmer G 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, fatboy77 said:

Wtf. Didn't even know I was in it.  Not really impressed by my own pic tbh so please swerve my offering, there are far more worthy pics in this run. 

Dude don't sell yourself short.. clearly it was picked for a reason. Personally I think its a beaut:yep: top work man :yinyang:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, fatboy77 said:

If it's in there then it has indeed been deemed worthy min :yep:

• Like 6

@fatboy77 your modesty has made up my mind bro.. I know that you said to give you the swerve but I was always getting told off at school for not doing as I was told  and nothing has changed buddy lol

You got my vote :yep:

• Like 5

IMO Twigs or Farmer G take it but given the way the voting has gone be a waste of a vote so I will go with Heavy Smoker who would have been my third choice anyway that said they are all epic snaps, congrats to all involved regardless

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EM Punk said:

IMO Twigs or Farmer G take it but given the way the voting has gone be a waste of a vote so I will go with Heavy Smoker who would have been my third choice anyway that said they are all epic snaps, congrats to all involved regardless

hmmmm.

How to win friends and influence people :D 

Seems a little disrespectful to Twigs and Farmer G, imo

It's supposed to be your vote.

It's not a competition to pick the winner :thumbdown:

There is still another 5 days until the voting closes.

just my 2p

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

hmmmm.

How to win friends and influence people :D 

Seems a little disrespectful to Twigs and Farmer G, imo

It's supposed to be your vote.

It's not a competition to pick the winner :thumbdown:

There is still another 5 days until the voting closes.

just my 2p

Well sometimes best to keep your change in your pocket mate

Its my opinion, unsure how me saying Twigs and Farmer G were the best in my eyes is disrespectful to either???? Strange you would see it that way

I also did not say it was a comp to pick the winner, however given the analytics its a two horse race and considering it was a hard choice between the 3 I mentioned and being as it is as you so politely pointed out "my vote" so figured I go for Heavys pic as it has the chance to go on and win while the current 2nd place pic was not in my top 3.

I complimented all involved and am very much entitled to my own opinion as are you (see your last sentence) and the only thing disrespectful I can see is your response to my post that has nothing to do with you, also it is a poll on a weed forum not a presidential election so relax a bit with your "2p" on my voting preferences

A subscriber with 3500 posts or not, I will gladly assist in telling you where you can stick your 2p if all it is is a nonsensical passive aggressive down talk

Edited by EM Punk
3500 not 5000
  • Like 1

Very hard to choose this time ! My vote has finally gone to Heavy Smoker, but everyone should win here, there's nothing to waste...

Edited by purepotstill
  • Like 6