Cream of the Crop - Dec 2020/January 21

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - Dec 2020/January 21  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

seen the first pic and thought wow thats so beautiful, then another and another. must be one of the best months i seen with so many beautiful pics, i need up my game.

• Like 9

Thanks J and team for the nomination this month...its clear to see the entries are all awesome this month and its just nice to make the shortlist :yes: 

Ill have a little think and look with a bifta and cuppa later on and make a choice :yep: 

Good luck all 

Farmer G 

• Like 10

Wow I’ve only just seen this! many thanks for the nomination :stoned: 

Good luck everyone :lucky: they’re all lovely!

Have a stony Sunday :bong:

• Like 8

Thanks for the nomination! Not sure I deserve to be in such fine company if I'm being honest.

@HEAVY_SMOKER that smile looks absolutely astounding. Take my vote!

Great efforts all round.

• Like 8

A vote for @shire as this is another photo that’s changed my mind on autos!  Braw looking plant and all worthy of a vote tbh.. must get my shit together and learn how to work a camera..cheers g.

• Like 9

After much ogling, my vote goes to @Green Gremlin with that colourful and juicy 'dawg. Great work sir, looks extra fuckin' naughty :yep: 

Awesome entries all round!

Edited by SYZYGY
  • Like 10

So looked over them again and although they are all excellent i went for @iWeed Disco B...i remember the original post and was very impressed with the structure and photo...so yes thats me :) 

Well done as always all :yep:

Farmer G 

• Like 10

My vote goes to @Danco - doh-si-dos zkittlez

Lovely buddage, nice frost and no sign of damaged/dying leaves. Type of pic that a seed maker would use to sell their wares.

• Like 9

So after taking waay 2 much time & pickling my brains over all these great pictures i decided I'd have 2 just lucky dip it, its way 2 close for me to call.

So i sent my kid a msg askn her to randomly choose any number between 1 & 17 & she picked 8 that's 57North from us.

It'll be lucky dips from me in future if I've to pick outa such beauty's like this again aswel, i found it 2 hard 2 choose! All the best to the rest. 

Cheers 

• Like 9

A quick bump, for anyone who hasn't voted yet, the end of the month will soon be upon us! 

Don't miss your chance to get involved! 

• Like 6

Yeah keep uploading those photos folks, I am watching the galleries and found sound cracking shots already.

Please switch the grow lights off and try the flash, so many quality photos in the galleries that are ruined by the grow lights.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 12