Another Grinder Needed

Sateeva

The faceted lid is lovely on the Grinders for Life one... :hippy:

@twigs The teeth on my black Space Case have lost some paint too over 10 years but hopefully not too toxic!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sateeva said:

Well I've finally bit the bullet & ordered one!! :D

I can't believe I'm spending that much on a friggin grinder, it better be worth the 7 week wait!! :unsure:

Nice one. for something byiu will be using every day, I think it's worth it

Whatat colour combo did you go for?

2 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

Nice one. for something byiu will be using every day, I think it's worth it

Whatat colour combo did you go for?

large.600e75f1399d7_Screenshot_20210125-073524_SamsungInternet.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The Klip By HØJ (available at vapefiend) £120 with uk420 discount code.

How much? lol 

Looks real nice though. :g:It doesn’t grind your bud, it slices your bud.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bartman said:

The Klip By HØJ (available at vapefiend) £120 with uk420 discount code.

How much? lol 

Looks real nice though. :g:It doesn’t grind your bud, it slices your bud.

Cheap lol i'll have 2 at that pricelol

• Like 2

With the danger of sounding like some wild beast, I don't even grind mine for vaping. I can't see why anyone would want their weed sliced :unsure:

I have a metal head chef grinder which is lovely just a little small for a king size. My big one is just a cheap plastic one, I can't imagine spending 120 quid on a grinder lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KC said:

With the danger of sounding like some wild beast, I don't even grind mine for vaping. I can't see why anyone would want their weed sliced :unsure:

I have a metal head chef grinder which is lovely just a little small for a king size. My big one is just a cheap plastic one, I can't imagine spending 120 quid on a grinder lol

Watch the plastic one as a storz one started to chip and score , i found orange in the ground bud

• Like 1

I have a 15 year old S&B Volcano grinder that I use from time to time; my main grinder is one of the large Space Case ones. I haven't found one to beat it and it's probably 10 years old at least. The torque that is gained from it's diameter is fantastic and it goes through anything I've ever put into it. Even in bad times, it'll shread seeds, stems and sticks! I think it's worth the money; I've bought them for gifts for smoker friends and they don't use anything else now.

The simplicity of it is a key point for me. I never got on with collector grinders or fitted screens etc. It always seemed like an add-on that made the unit less capable in its main role. If I want to collect trichs I'll run that separately.  It just works every time, rarely gets gummed up and when it does, ISO strips it back to brand new and then I get some oil/extract.

• Like 1

@Personunknown I'll top that, my original bubble bags (not real ones, knock offs) adventually started shredding plastic. Blue plastic in my hash, my own soap bar lol

I bought decent bags after 

Sorry.... Back on topic 

Edited by KC
Typo
  • Like 1

On 03/02/2021 at 10:36 AM, Dirtybertie said:

I got the brilliant cut grinder, what a piece of art. Went with green,silver ,red love it. 

Are you glad you spent the money on it now after having it for a while?

I still can't b believe I've dropped this much money on one to be honest :D

• Like 1

I've had it since may. Still not cleaned it runs so smooth. I've had all types of weed in there it will grind anything with ease. You won't need to buy a grinder again.I was thinking of putting a stone in there.:yep:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

She's here!! :in_love::yes:

large.20210407_214833_compress38.jpg

I actually forgot I ordered this I've been that busy!! I thought it was something else when I got back from work & was pleasantly surprised. I've got no excuse not to break her in now have I??  :D :skin_up:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Needed a new grinder, with some specific features. Wanted stainless steel, big, 3 pieces because I never think to use the collected kief in my others, and a corse plate because it works good with convection vapes and a finer result's always possible by using the grinder upside down. Herb Ripper was the only one I saw with both these specs. A bit anxious because I didn't plan to spend as much on a grinder. But it should survives me...

Edited by purepotstill