Another Grinder Needed

Sateeva

good old Grass Leaf Gold, bout £7, got teeth, not spikes, works a treat with my sativas, keep the plastic Old No.1 for my indicas

1 hour ago, buddy13 said:

the hemp santa cruz is just too small:thumbdown:

It holds enough for my purposes, but I smoke half gram joints. If you're a king skin man look elsewhere!

• Like 1

i always used my hands to break up the bud till i got my first vape, they sent both plastic and metal grinders which i used for a few months, now back to using my hands

• Like 2

Just treated myself to a metal Santa cruz 3 part grinder . 25 sheets from the bay.. has raw written on it and it’s a shredding beast.. more big skinners being made now as holds more :smokin:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, grooving said:

Storz & Bickel ones wouldn’t last as long?

I have one and like all grinders cleaned in ISO and bits of the orange teeth starting flaking off on use

So now I just use the number1 less than £2 each

• Like 1

I use a space case, it’s really good but the colour is coming off the teeth now so the next one will be plan metal.. :bong:

saw an add the other day state side, for one that ‘cuts’ rather than grinds which looked good but a bit pricy if I remember right, had blades rather than teeth

This is the tiny one I've had for 15yrs!!! I gave it a good clean yesterday & it's come up a real treat!

large.20210124_110610_compress41.jpg

large.20210124_110622_compress50.jpg

BUT now I've started looking I feel the need for a new un.

Seems like Space Case is getting the vote in here so I'll look into that a little more.

That GR8TR looks nice though :D 

4 minutes ago, M Pamplemousse said:

@Sateeva

Have a look at brilliant cut by grinders for life. Better than my space case and a real beauty...  

Just looking on their site now matey, what grade have you got? I'm thinking I'll need medium for my vape?

1 hour ago, Sateeva said:

Just looking on their site now matey, what grade have you got? I'm thinking I'll need medium for my vape?

I have the medium.  Slightly better grind than my space case.

I went for the medium but they now have a large which is the same size as my medium scase...

I would probably get the large, especially if you are heavy user.

They are quite expensive and the delivery was long but I'm chuffed with mine.

It's very tactile and strong. I dropped it from 6 feet onto tiled floor and only a slight scuff, no dents.

I prefer it over the space case but either are great. 

• Like 1

Are there really growers using the "stealer" grinders? I thought only non growers used those to collect the kief that should be in each and every joint! If growers want kief then surely that's what bubble bags are for?

• Like 4

That's actually a good point @monkeypig, now I'm growing my own & I'm more than self sufficient now, there's really no need for a kief collector! So I've no need to look for anything other than a 3 part grinder.

I'm procrastinating now as I'm looking at more than two new ones. I'm looking at all stainless steel ones now instead of just quickly choosing one & buying it & then living with it I have to look at them all & at the end of the day the 'high end' ones are all pretty much as good as each other anyway aren't they? So now I'm up to a choice of three, the GR8TR, the BrilliantCut & the ss Herbripper.

9 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

@Sateeva

Have a look at brilliant cut by grinders for life. Better than my space case and a real beauty...  

Well I've finally bit the bullet & ordered one!! :D

I can't believe I'm spending that much on a friggin grinder, it better be worth the 7 week wait!! :unsure:

• Like 2