Another Grinder Needed

Sateeva

Had a quick look for some info in here but they are 10yr old or so, so I'll ask the question again in case there's some new great ones?

So I'm after a new grinder & was wondering if some of them are really worth £60+?

What are you guys using & would recommend?

• Like 1

A couple of Space Case grinders have lasted me 10 years with regular use but who’s to say one of those decent plastic orange Storz & Bickel ones wouldn’t last as long?

• Like 1

Just now, Personunknown said:

Aldi or other brand coffee grinder :yep:

Its only for my vape, they seem a bit industrial for what I need?

@grooving I'm going to stay away from plastic as much as Storz is a 'trusted' brand.

I'm toying between the Space Case & the Kannister gr8tr but wondered if they really are worth the premium?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, grooving said:

A couple of Space Case grinders have lasted me 10 years with regular use but who’s to say one of those decent plastic orange Storz & Bickel ones wouldn’t last as long?

ended up with plastic scrappings in weed yuk orange bits

• Like 2

Just now, Sateeva said:

Its only for my vape, they seem a bit industrial for what I need?

@grooving I'm going to stay away from plastic as much as Storz is a 'trusted' brand.

I'm toying between the Space Case & the Kannister gr8tr but wondered if they really are worth the premium?

I only use it for the vape , was a unwanted gift as had a better one for the coffee , but works a treat.

• Like 1

I've got a metal grinder I've had for years , it's a Head Chef , not sure how much probably £10-15

and I've never felt the need for anything else . I'm sure most decent metal grinders will be just as good,

I stay away from plastic ones myself .

• Like 5

Yeah, got 4 pieces metal one from Alchimia growshop, it's perfect for me (vape use). Had it as a gift with some purchases, but it must be around €10-15, just like @Degsy's one.

• Like 1

I've got a Dinafem 4 piece metal grinder and it's great, was never too keen on using plastic one's. Big enough size to store about a weeks worth and that's just me having a few hits at night from the bong.

• Like 1

I got a Black Leaf Steely Dan - well worth the money. I had issues with aluminium over the years in other grinders. Either when I've dropped them on a hard floor or when parts of the grinder have shaved themselves a touch. I only got a medium size as I like to grinder for my evening's smoke at a time. Well worth a look if you can find one for the right price (think mine ended up about £40 delivered from Germany (pre-Brexit).

Peace :smokin:

• Like 1