☆Multi-Green of Screens☆

Văru'

Alright guys,it's time to finish this diary,buds had couple weeks of curing so I'll try my best with the smoke report...

Gorilla Girl ~ 115 grams of rock hard buds,no fluff at all even on the lower sides.

She got a subtle smell of coffee and earthy notes in the grinder and a lovely aroma when vaped or in the bong.

Starts with a fresh mix of citrus,pine on inhale and leaves me with a lovely taste of coffee with chemical cleaner on exhale.

It's perfect for a day smoke,energetic with a nice head high that won't make me feel stoned and lazy doesn't matter how much I vape but will put me in a great mood instead.

All this can change if I drop a bit of Ogc in the mixlol

large.20210508_143812.jpglarge.20210508_143922.jpglarge.20210508_144516.jpglarge.20210508_145152.jpglarge.20210508_145246.jpg

Ice Cool ~ 95 grams but the situation it's a bit different here,on the effect side everything is great,it's a powerful smoke,stronger than Gorilla with a balanced high but not my type in the taste department.

She smelled great before harvest and I hoped she will transfer some of that in the taste but didn't happen,probably from my shitty drying/growing conditions,fuck knows.

Anyway,I gave it all to my mate who's a novice and he loves it but said is to strong for him and can't smoke it alone,need to mix it with something weaker.lol

large.20210511_183948.jpglarge.20210511_184010.jpg

Ocean Grown Cookies ~ 90 grams of delicious strong stuff with such a nice relaxing effect starting on the head then quickly spread in the body and stick me to whatever I have around.lol

Smells like a sweet bakery inside a fruits market,the taste is incredible with a hint of earthy notes,it's complicated but in the best possible way.

When I started to sample her she fucking devastated me and put me to sleep without remembering what happened until I build up my tolerance a bit and now I can stand her but still hits very hard.

This only makes me more curious to have tried her sister Blueberry cookies that showed me her balls,but I think that will never happen due to the current situation.

Nevertheless both Gorilla girl and O.G.C are top strains that produce some top shelf buds and I found mixing them makes the smoke even more special.:D

large.20210508_141515.jpglarge.20210508_142453.jpglarge.20210508_143029.jpglarge.20210508_142340.jpg

So a total of around ~300 grams from 3 plants under 240w of scopes,makes me very happy with the results especially with the quality,knowing there's room for improvements big time.

Also I made and vaped for first time bubble hash and I'm really impressed with taste and quality,probably one of the best hash I tried so far.

I mixed all the trimmings this time but next round I'll do separate batches for each strain.

75 & 120 microns

large.20210509_140258.jpg

large.20210509_140326.jpg

Big thanks to all you guys at Sweet Seeds for this incredible competition,keep up the great work amigos!

Also good luck to all that participate in this great show.

Atb:cheers:

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...

Mmmmm bubble hash :) looks lovely.

Great results from the plants and the quality looks top drawer, very nicely done. Enjoy you harvest.

Good luck, all the best.

:oldtoker:

• Like 4

Great diary and nice reporting there dude.. that hash looks killer!  All the best :yinyang:

• Like 3

@growinggold@Clumsy, @mr rhino, @Openairbud

Appreciate your kind words guys,I'm well happy with the results and I have to say vaping bubble hash it's the shit.

Smooth,full of mixed flavours,I really abused the dynavap in the last weeks.:D

I got some auto's finishing in 2-3 weeks and I can't wait for that bubble trouble now.

My next grow I'm ready to dive in the world of regulars, clone/mothers and all that interesting stuff.

Atb:bong:

• Like 6

Really nice finish, brilliant reports and photos. Your buds just look so pretty :in_love: Your plants were so lush and healthy right through to the end. The hash looks really really good too! Great job, I have really enjoyed this diary and as I said before I have found inspiration in your multi-screen method. Good luck with the competition :yep:

• Like 3