☆Multi-Green of Screens☆

Văru'

I like what you've done with the screens here, I think I'm inspired to change mine :thumsup:

Being able to take the plants out individually for inspection and photoshoot is great - I've had mesh squares zip-tied together all this time! Doh!

• Like 3

Fantastic job so far @Văru'

Can't wait for the flowers now :chains:

Definately will be borrowing from your individual screen idea at some point,

loved how it worked for you last time in the Diyleduk comp.

Atvb

:yinyang:

• Like 5

@jadenugs cheers mate hope I'll pass the stretch easy then I can sit back and watch them showing off.:D

@iShouldCoCo nice one mate I'm glad you got inspired,that's one of the main things with all this diaries really.:cheers:

If you enjoy the training sesh and the ability to move plants around easy then you'll love the individual scrogs mate,give them a go.

@shire cheers mate,hope I'll do them justice,best of luck with your girls.:yep:

@Shumroom thanks alot mate,be my guest to pick anything you find useful,we all do this.:D

I got inspired with this individual scrogs from members here LovinTheBeans and BPB,but I remixed the ideea with bamboo canes to fit fabric pots and it works so far.:yep:

• Like 7

A great work done!

So far, all techniques have been applied correctly and all aspects have been taken care of.  :hippy:

Keep it up @Văru'

Sweet smokes,
- Apolo

Edited by Sweet Seeds Apolo
  • Like 3

Day 12 flower

large.20210206_200404.jpg

large.20210206_200631.jpg

Light - 200w at 18-20" 

Temps - 24/27°C , RH - 40/55%

2ml/L Foundation(last drink), 0.5ml Grow(last drink), 0.5ml Runzyme and I'll start to give them bloom 0.5ml/L from next watering.

Stretch is in full swing now and I had to tie some of the crazy branches down to keep them level.

From now on I think I'll resume to 16 buds,4x4 rows/screen,that will give them some space around to breathe,because they feel a bit crowded in there fighting each other for light.

I want them to finish at 30 cm over second screens,up to where's the stickers board now so I'll let them strech for now and see how is going.

I love the screens combined with Lst and Hst for emergency situations and definitely this will be standard from now on with couple adjustments and a bit more patience.:D

Gorilla girl - best looking girl,perfect for scrog,really nice long flexible branches,maybe a bit to long,stretched the most so far and I feel she still got some power left,but plenty of space to play so not worried.

large.20210206_181730.jpg

large.20210206_160616.jpg

Ice Cool - the short internode distance make her look really bushy but is coming up nice,not a lot of stretch,hope she get another 10-15 cm,smells really nice when I rub the stem.

large.20210206_143626.jpg

large.20210206_142530.jpg

And couple pics from Dinafem Girls 

O.G cookies - she's the sensible one showing couple burning tips curled up.

large.20210206_151541.jpglarge.20210206_151729.jpg

Blueberry cookies - quickest one showing the flowers,smells great.

large.20210206_153631.jpglarge.20210206_153448.jpg

That's it for now,happy growing people!:bong:

• Like 13

Cor blimey... looking tip-top deluxe in here :yep: Beautiful diary so far mate, keep up the fine work. 

Hats off to the original bamboo master!

• Like 4

@mr rhino glad you like it man,cheers:yep:

@SYZYGY thanks bro,that's big words coming from a real master grower,it feels great when a plan comes together,for sure. :cheers:

@lennyboy cheers man,almost done my part,now is theirs turn.:yep:

@Dov1 bamboo sticks and metal screens makes a good mix together mate,cheers.:)

@Ccs141 appreciate mate:yep:

• Like 4

The feeling when you noticed them...

Fuckin' Bastard:headpain:

large.20210210_160344.jpg

Sweet Seeds 2 - 1 Dinafem   so farlol

Blueberry cookies starts showing some big balls in different places and it's chilling outside in the bin now.

I know they're good genetics,enviro been stable all the way,no light leaks,so I'm thinking maybe the training was to intense for her/him.

Fuck it anyway,shit always happens...here's the rest of the girls that hope they'll stay girls.:D

large.20210210_162158.jpg

large.20210210_162718.jpg

• Like 10