Shires Sweet Smokes 2021

shire

Cheers @KC.  Autos are definitely worth a go mate, especially in the winter.  Lights on 24/7 ,so much easier to keep temps stable.

I have read also that with LED,  temps need to be around 28/30 degrees although I am well happy with how all the plants are performing at 25 degrees.  If I added more heat it would just negate one of my main reasons for making the switch to LED.... less electricity use. 

Hope you get on great with your Jack 47.  I have not been disappointed with any Sweet Seeds plants I have grown so far. ATB :) 

N1 @btk1977 looking forward to trying the auto version even more now

Cheers @jadenugs, yes indeed mate the bud pics are with the Sigma 105mm from winnings last time round. It really is a fantastic value for money macro lens.  I used to use a 40mm nikon macro but you need to get really close to the subject. Really enjoying the learning curve of the 105mm.  Get you missus to get it back on the xmas list for this year.  I chose the Sigma because tokenroll uses it.

Couple of Killer Kush pics from this morning

large.60264339c241f_killeeeeerskusk-3860.jpglarge.60264336b921b_killeeeeerskusk1-3856.jpg

• Like 22

Cheers @SYZYGY  for your kind words mate.  Trying my best to keep all the girls happy and healthy :)

Couple of pics of the topped fems from this evening, atb. 

large.6026d6c6d2b59_femskusk2-3864.jpglarge.6026d6c41e693_femskusk1-3862.jpg

• Like 13

A couple more bud pics before harvest time this coming Saturday for the first 4 autos. Small plants with solid nugs, really exited to sample them soon :smokin:

Sweet Gelato

large.602ecd7be2e93_SweetGelatoAutonte-3881.jpg

Killer Kush

large.602ecbffeeaff_KillerKushAutoSSS-3883.jpg

• Like 15

Cheers @delagdo , I'm really happy with how the buds on the autos have matured mate.  I will get some full plant pics up tomorrow when they have had a trim before chopping, atb. 

• Like 3

Awesome pictures of some beautiful flowers there dude! If I've not already wished you luck, then good luck in the competition :)

• Like 3

large.60324e50c2162_harvest2-3893.jpglarge.60324e4dd5fb8_harvest1-3892.jpgCheers mate @Openairbud , harvest day has arrived for the first 4 autos, 2 x killer Kush, the Cream Caramel and the Sweet Gelato.  

Been in the tent this morning and started to give the a trim before chopping later today.

Couple of pics from this morning 

Edited by shire
added pic
  • Like 10

Cheers @tokenroll mate.  I have decided to harvest the other 2  Killer Kush as well today the are at day 69.  Both are well sticky and smell amazing.

Have done an initial trim on them all and will get some bud pics up later today after I have been out to grab some  Sunday harvest beers.

Pic of the six after trim

large.60326cde19123_harvest3-3896.jpg

• Like 11