Shires Sweet Smokes 2021

shire

Just been in the tent for a Saturday evening very well stoned inspection.  The initial four plants  2 x Killer Kush, 1x Sweet Gelato and 1 x Cream Caramel are starting flower well at about day 30, the other 2 Killer Kush  are catching up.

Few pics

Cream Caramel

large.5ffa0e705129a_CreamCaramelday30.jpg

Sweet Gelato

large.5ffa0e755075d_SweetGelatolday30.jpg

Killer Kush

large.5ffa0e7344e58_killerkushday30.jpg

• Like 12

Looks great mate,I got a cream caramel auto at day 18 aswell and I hope she will grow a bit more until start flowering.

All the best with the comp:cheers:

• Like 4

Cheers @Văru', I'm happy the plants are staying nice and compact so far mate.  This is only the second time using the Telos Led's and am noticing much less stretch on the plants compared to HPS.  The last autos I done under HPS got way too big and I ran out of headroom. Time will tell.. 

All the best with your Cream Caramel  too :smokin:

Edited by shire
spelling
  • Like 6

The Fems are up and about. So far 8 out of 10 planted in coco after a 30 hour soak in water at 25 degrees , 36 hours later we have have lift off.

A pic of each strain. 

Red Hot Cookies

large.5ffe003eba94b_RedHotCookies.jpg

Cream Caramel 

large.5ffe003ac6d92_Creamcaramel.jpg

and Chem Beyond Diesel

large.5ffd8beac93af_ChemBeyondDiesel.jpg

Will get a group pic up tomorrow. Hopefully the last 2 pull through. 

Edited by shire
  • Like 13

Looking great @shire, your baby pictures just there are fantastic. I really love that freshly hatched Cream Caramel with its seed case just next to it :wub:

The autos are looking very good, developing well, and quickly. They must love the light from the LEDs, and everything else about your environment sounds spot on.

Great choices to try them out, Killer Kush Auto has always been potent and pungent for me, sometimes with a citrus edge. The one Sweet Gelato Auto I grew was deliciously nutty and very relaxing. I'm growing Cream Caramel Auto for the first time this year.

Best of luck with those last couple of seeds, and the grow and competition :yep:

• Like 5

Cheers @delagdo, Really looking forward to sampling the killer Kush, potent and pungent sounds right up my street bud :)  My fav smokes are the relaxing ones after a days graft so the gelato will be one for the evening.  Good luck with your Cream Caramel too. I have grown the fem version before and loved the strong indica stone, another good evening strain so we will both see this time round how the auto version does.

The last two fems have not made it so I have 8 fems which will be perfect with 4 plants under each light in flower. ATB :smokin:

Pic of the 8 fems that made it. 2 Red hot Cookies on the outside, 3 middle top are the Chem beyond Diesel and 3 middle bottom are the Cream Caramel

large.Younglings.jpg

and a pic of the autos tonight.  The 2 smaller KK are a full week behind the others.

large.DSC_3715-Edit-1.jpg

• Like 11

Looking very nice in here,

dunno how I missed the start but ill be following on from here on :yep:

Wishing you all the very best with your grow/s and the competition.

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Over half way? 

Some catalogue Botany textbook quality pics of those seedlings BTW.

ATB

PR

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 5

Hey @shire mate. 
Look’s like there is a hint off a slightly purple colour in those pistols, especially the second pic. 
Excitement level’s rising :eat:

edit: I might’ve @‘d the wrong dude :bag: :wassnnme:lol 

Edited by Amo
  • Like 4

Cheers @Punta Roja and @Amo, apologies for the late reply, my only excuse is being busy :smokin:

Plants are doing fine , will get a proper update done when I can.  

Amo you were spot on about the purple hues on the killer kush... a wee bit embarrassed that you noticed b4 me lol 

Bud pic of the 3 auto strains from today, day 50.

Cream Caramel
large.60107dc08312e_CC(1of1).jpg

Sweet Gelato

large.60107dc9ac56f_Sweetg(1of1).jpg

Killer Kush
large.60107dc4bc724_kk(1of1).jpg

• Like 13

Sweet Seeds,

made to make your mouth water :) 

looking very nice.

Atb

:yinyang:

Edited by Shumroom
Eta
  • Like 6

Cheers @Shumroom, I'm really happy how compact these autos are.  I'm going out to get some garden wire today and try and open the plants out a bit. Plants are all on 2ml/l a/b, teps are around 26 degrees on, and 20 degrees off.

These 4 plants are on day 53.  The 2 on the left are Killer Kush, back right is the Cream Caramel and front right is the Sweet Gelato,

large.6013dcfe3d29b_autosday53(1of1).jpg

and these 2 Killer Kush are at day 46

large.6013dd01e0bb8_autosday53kk(1of1).jpg

• Like 11