Sat at 17c and 40% humidity

superfruit

I up this, things are not so simple when you don't have a controlled environment for drying. My Amnesia dried for about 14 days. Should have put it in jars one or two days sooner, but I managed to up the RH into the jar from 57 to 62%, so I believe it's OK.

In the same place with similar temps, my Skunks are almost dry after only 5 days !! But the weather was quite windy during two or three days, and it speeded up the whole process. I think I'd have to put them in jar tomorrow, or the day after to avoid buds too dry for curing. I don't have any hygrometer left with one into the tent and the other into the Amnesia's jar. Guess I'll have to buy at least another one.

1 minute ago, purepotstill said:

I up this, things are not so simple when you don't have a controlled environment for drying. My Amnesia dried for about 14 days. Should have put it in jars one or two days sooner, but I managed to up the RH into the jar from 57 to 62%, so I believe it's OK.

In the same place with similar temps, my Skunks are almost dry after only 5 days !! But the weather was quite windy during two or three days, and it speeded up the whole process. I think I'd have to put them in jar tomorrow, or the day after to avoid buds too dry for curing. I don't have any hygrometer left with one into the tent and the other into the Amnesia's jar. Guess I'll have to buy at least another one.

I ended up using a humidifer mate to bump things back up and slow the drying. Also wrapped in brown sealed bags and burped twice a day. Now in jars thankfully. Was a tense moment on my first harvest!

Bit of a hay smell, but turned to proper bud stank haha 

Edited by superfruit
  • Like 1