Humbolt

stillo

Good Evening Everyone.

Just a further update with regards to this fiasco with Royal Queen seeds, it has now been eight weeks since I placed my order the first one was lost because Royal Queen seeds didn't put the correct delivery details on even though UPS said they managed to deliver it.

Royal Queen seeds offered a replacement order or a refund and I wish to God I'd have accepted the refund I'm still waiting for this delivery eight weeks after placing the order and guess what they are now using Brexit as an excuse for the delaed delivery and are refusing to give me a refund.

Now I know many people will have had a good service from Royal Queen seeds but I am absolutely dismayed at the service so far provided to me, I will never ever place another order with Royal Queen seeds again, I will be ordering from attitude seeds as recommended by another poster on this topic, I hope no one ever suffers the way I have with this company I cannot believe that a customer can have both orders either delayed or lost for exactly the same order.

Anyway that is my rant for today I can only ask that anyone considering ordering from Royal Queen seeds does so after a thorough review, if I had carried out a thorough review I would have found that they were not very reliable.

Take care have a good day

stillo

26 minutes ago, stillo said:

I will never ever place another order with Royal Queen seeds again

i ordered from real gorilla seeds the other day, i think my order arrived within 48 hours, they are in the uk too

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

What's happening @stillo

I know this is am old thread, but to answer your original question: HSO is stating to reemerge across the pond. 

So, it should not be much longer before you can order them again. 

I understand a couple old strains made it back, but more new stuff on the menu now.

Keep on smiling,

BB

• Like 1

They had a booth at Product Earth Expo this summer selling seeds, crosses I've not heard of. I'm still a bit confused about what's going on with them and didn't ask about what happened and Dinafem etc, but from what they were saying they're very much back in the game.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

HSCompany is from Humboldt county, CA and have been around for 20 years. HSorganisation got shut down with dina and the rest.. HSO had good genetics where definitely a rip-off trying to catch people looking for genuine Humboldt genetics

Edited by KingAether
  • Like 1