Humbolt

stillo

Good Evening.

Can anybody please tell me if it's going to be possible to place orders with Humbolt seed organisation, I used them once before and to be perfectly honest there were much better than the recent order I placed with Royal Queen St I would like to purchase from them again but unfortunately it seems that they are no longer taking orders for the time being can anyone please tell me if and when they will be taking orders again, and very sorry if this has been placed in the wrong place but I cannot for the life of me navigate these forums correctly as I have a severe visual impairment.

Take care

stillo

• Like 1

@stillo I don't know when Humboldt will be back mate. But I'm sure you will be able to find a good amount of strains still available at attitude seedbank on the banner above. What are you looking for?

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 1

I just want something is feminised to make things easier forpain and insomnia, I currently have EWE-2 that is absolutely fantastic for insomnia but not very good for pain thank you for your reply and thank you for the link to the seed bank I'm extremely grateful

Take care

stillo

• Like 1

Have you thought about edibles @stillo ?

As regards to Humbolt, the company who owns them got shut down, I think they're going through court proceedings at the minute. Sad times.

Hope you find something good for your pain :lucky:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, growinggold said:

@stilloI'd try a CBD rich Indica strain.. the wise owl @Fraggmaybe able to point you in direction of a certain strain.

Yep get some CBD rich strains in your life for pain relief and also insomnia as it is an excellent relaxant and anti inflammatory too. I firstly tried strains with THC, not wanting to abandon my beloved THC, in varying ratios with the CBD and they worked well.but have recently been growing high CBD only and loving them. You can have it pure or mix up a cocktail for a wider cannabinoid profile aka entourage effect:yep: Some of the tastiest weed I’ve ever had in over 40 years of toking too which isn’t what I expected lol 

As for strains I am using Dinafem for my CBD but they are under the same parent company as Humboldt I’m afraid and under investigation in Spain, effectively shut down for now. You should be able to pick up some beans still from Attitude the site sponsor and get a discount too, I did recently to stock up ;) 

HTH :oldtoker:

Edited by Fragg
  • Like 2

thank you all very much for the information it is greatly received and I will try Dinafem if I can get hold of them I did purchase a CBD rich strain from Royal Queen's but they failed to turn up and they have taken my money I am considering making a chargeback through my bank I'm not really bothered if they know what I've purchased as I am under the impression it's not against the war to purchase cannabis seeds it's just against the law to germinate them  although I may be completely wrong I hope I am not.

I have sent an email to UPS the delivery company and have sent an email to Royal Queen seeds but I really don't expect to get anywhere but before I go spending more money I want to have an outcome from UPS and Royal Queens but I'm pretty much determined I will be purchasing from them again

sorry to be a pain can I please ask one more question how do I know what strengths of CBD to THC do I need account seem to figure it out I have visited the website attitude seeds and I have looked at Dinafem seeds with a 60%'s Sativa and 40% Indica but that means nothing to me all it says is the ratio is 1- 2all this is extremely confusing all I want to do is sleep soundly and to reduce some of my pain I don't smoke it I put it into oil and then into capsules which is much easier for me as I do not smoke.

Take care

stillo

Some breeders have more info about each strain than others.

Another breeder worth checking out is Sweet Sweeds,

just google (sweet seeds cbd).

I notice that Sweet Seeds do include quite a decent amount of information,

if you click on the Data Sheet tab next to Features.

I haven't grown any of their CBD strains,

but I did the original Cream Caramel,

It's a nice Indica dominant plant which is good for sleep.

It might require trying a few different strains to find what best suits you :yep:

Atb

:yinyang:

3 hours ago, stillo said:

sorry to be a pain can I please ask one more question how do I know what strengths of CBD to THC do I need account seem to figure it out I have visited the website attitude seeds and I have looked at Dinafem seeds with a 60%'s Sativa and 40% Indica but that means nothing to me all it says is the ratio is 1- 2all this is extremely confusing all I want to do is sleep soundly and to reduce some of my pain I don't smoke it I put it into oil and then into capsules which is much easier for me as I do not smoke.

Take care

stillo

2:1 (CBD to THC) should be dandy for those requirements mate :yep:   High CBD is knockout drops and if you can get hold of Dinafem's Industrial Plant CBD (it's an auto) from a third party then I can certainly recommend it.  The missus said it sorted her back pain (spondy and fused discs) and I can personally vouch for it's sleeping aid properties too because after one J and it was night night, which isn't an easy task for me as I can toke for sure ;) )

• Like 2

+1 for the cream caramel.

Its a tasty smoke and drifts me off nice on the sofa. Out of what I've grown so far its helped the most with my missus chronic pain 

• Like 3

good evening.

To start I would give everybody an update with my order from Royal Queen seeds and non-delivery by UPS, after making a complaint to Royal Queen seats it would seem that they have not put the correct address on the envelope nor was my name and a partial postcode, I was asked by Royal Queen Seeds and the correct delivery details and they had but it seems they did not put the correct details on the package but what surprises me is with no address UPS actually managed to put on their website that the parcel with my tracking number had been delivered to my nominated address on 17 December at 4 PM now how can they possibly deliver a package with no address.

I'm very pleased to say Royal Queen seeds have offered me a full refund or a replacement order I have course accepted the replacement order but I shall be extremely careful which delivery company i choose in the future it seems Hermes and now UPS are both absolutely rubbish I've had many problems with Hermes but never had any problems with UPS however I'm happy to say that my complaint is being investigated and a replacement is now on the way, I have taken notice of the poster that recommended attitude seats and a certain strain of CBD and I am eternally grateful for their input and I will purchase the seeds recommended by the poster, I hope you all have an extremely good new year and of course I wish you all the very best for 2021 and I hope you all have an extremely pleasant evening thank you all to everyone who offered me support and advice.

Take care

stillo

• Like 2

Good Evening.

I need to make an apology to the staff the mods and the admin is I placed an order for a subscription and I forgot to post the money just letting you know have posted it this evening and hopefully it should be received in the next few days, I'm not overly bothered About any free seeds so I'll leave it up to mods staff and admin what they would like to do with the seeds I am more than happy for them to go to a good cause I would just like to support the site as a way of thanks for the help that everyone has given me

Take care

stillo