GuerillaOG

2 hours ago, j0eperry said:

Next to all the sex shops that used to be little chefs.... :smokin:

omg i miss little chef haha always use to have them on way to footy matches when i was younger haha what did they have the olympic breakfast or something like that haha they were the days 

• Like 3

Say @panik are there any other freebies coming? I was waiting for the new releases but without luck. So I’m set on Purkle with either your Gorilla or DoSiDos on my next run. (Baklava being another close contender) - But I‘m a mostly indica guy with zero space for regs. So it would be a shame to let the ace varieties disappear in my fridge.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Renard said:

Say @panik are there any other freebies coming? I was waiting for the new releases but without luck. So I’m set on Purkle with either your Gorilla or DoSiDos on my next run. (Baklava being another close contender) - But I‘m a mostly indica guy with zero space for regs. So it would be a shame to let the ace varieties disappear in my fridge.

Hi mate I have a couple things coming mostly outdoor though, are you after indoor seeds ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, panik said:

Hi mate I have a couple things coming mostly outdoor though, are you after indoor seeds ?

Mostly, but not exclusive. I always do a few outdoor as I just can’t hold my hands still.

I’m using mostly medical - heavy Indica leaning hybrid with power to spare keep me off the prescriptions and working.

So I rarely plant sativas and space is always an issue. If you got something coming in the freebie section that might fit. I’m gonna keep holding my horses. Otherwise I would offer the bonus to someone on here that could use them.

I’m not greedy, just curious.:yep:

• Like 1

I’m new here people been growing outdoors in lat 51 for about 5 years straight now great thread people and big up @panik he’s mad me look at growing allot different big up

im waiting for a restock is there one coming ? 
peace 

Edited by Budsg grower
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

@panik any info on the other freebies the malawi x nl x dfg fems mate.

I'm just trying to plot them and not sure whether to put them with the earlier mighty freeze and mighty gold or the later exo gold and purple freeze.

If they havent been grown out before whats your take on them i trust ur judgement.

• Like 1

On 29/12/2020 at 3:32 PM, Ch@ppers said:

Fast zkittles, because ya snooze ya lose :cowboy:large.Screenshot_20201229_152403.jpglarge.Screenshot_20201229_152338.jpglarge.Screenshot_20201229_152251.jpglarge.Screenshot_20201120_105717.jpglarge.Screenshot_20201120_105509.jpg

Sharing caring and all that :innocent:

• Like 4

@panik Is fast lemon drizzle your most sativa leaning strain? & do you have other strains that lean sativa or have that euphoric head high? Thanks :bong:

Edited by Funk P

21 hours ago, lofthatchfarms said:

Sharing caring and all that :innocent:

Shared (half in Europe, half in Canada) and cared (for) :yinyang::yep:

• Like 3