GuerillaOG

what are you laughing at ? 

its not a good thing to show greed then show off about showing that greed , i mean are you really that person ? 

ok im not angry , i just see an injustice i was going to buy some for my dad and his pals to grow outdoors this year .

i suggested to them a few strains and the one that the greedy cunt brought 1000 packets of  i repeat 1000 packets . 

is this greedy ? yes is it bad form>?  yes 

thats abvout the size of it . no anger just a sense of injustice .

we have more than one emotion you know 

Yea I understand happens every year with royal mazar, Lemon og, fast diesel etc @panik give us 24 hour notice this time lol. Follow Panik and you see the new strains and updates when he posts them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, catfish said:

ok im not angry , i just see an injustice i was going to buy some for my dad and his pals to grow outdoors this year .

i suggested to them a few strains and the one that the greedy cunt brought 1000 packets of  i repeat 1000 packets . 

Not sure if lockdown has got to you or your just generally angry mate but calling someone a cunt numerous times is kind of bad form , what just because you missed out on buying some seeds , doesn’t justify calling the fella a cunt and I can quite assure you he is probably the least greedy person Iv ever met but you wouldn’t know that .. plus not that he has to explain or is going to at all but he’s already mentioned he needs the seeds , (for a certain project) that’s it not your buisness really why or what he needs them for to be honest, he needed them and brought them , geed has nothing to do with the situation, assumption is the mother of all fuck ups if you knew the half of what they are being used for you wouldn’t be calling people a cunt.

• Like 14

fair enough maybe i did come on a bit strong but as i mentioned i saw injustice . 

it is what it is .someone that takes them all is  greedy.

it does not matter what they are for its still greedy in my eyes .

if i see a cunt i call it out for it . 

ive said my bit ill fuck off now .

Edited by catfish
  • Like 1

I managed to get some fast skittlez i knew they were gonna come out i kept checking up the forum to see when there out then i grabbed some, you should of been quicker if they were that important to you .

• Like 2

All The Other strains are still great don’t see what the issue is , as mentioned I gave notice ( on 4 different platforms) they sold out not much more I can do really..

• Like 1

Don't really like to get involved in these bitch fests but I think it is probably best that nobody knows who has bought what and how many.. saves the green eyed monsters from rearing there ugly heads.. with regards to panik he is running a business so I guess 1 mans money is as good as anothers.. sometimes you just got to act fast cause as we all know boys and girls that nothing good lasts forever.. I expect there is a certain amount allocated for sales and when there gone there gone.. just my 2p for what its worth. . Now let's all get back to doing what we love :yinyang: peace you lovely people!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, catfish said:

You're being pretty ridiculous about this , if panik had just not mentioned the seeds existing and you still didn't get any you'd be happier then? 

He doesn't have to sell to any of us (certainly doesn't need to either) so just be grateful for what you do get from RGS 

• Like 2