Fruit machine

Luca

Hello all 

has anyone got any feed back on using fruit machine in flower ? 
how did it work for you guys when and how much you use of it thru out the flowering stage ? 
many thanks 

32 minutes ago, Raoul said:

It’s a PGR booster similar to Rox.

use it and expect Rock hard buds, no taste and full of orange hairs. 

probably paco based. 

In that case fuck it right off......my bud is as hard as a dogs head and I never use PGRs....(very very occasionally I would use superthrive to recover a shocked plant but it would be a one off treatment on a vegging plant)

Any weed with that rox shit in it tastes like crap as u say and gives me a headache and sore throat.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Luca said:

Hi I’m growing in 11l pots using coco coir soil . 

Which one ? Coco or soil ? lol

I'm joking....ur new.....welcome to the site and hello.

Getting a diary up is a great way of getting help if its ur first time.

Some very knowledgeable and helpful peeps here.

Try to keep it simple if its ur first grow.....frakenstein mixes never end well unless u have a degree in plant biology.

• Like 2

Don't use rox mate , PGR's change your DNA into an ancestral reptilian , down the genetic family line. Also makes your bud generic with the chemical composition of chernobyl and fukashima. 

• Like 3

@Luca dont do it man, apart from canna A and B or any other grow and bloom, and cal mag if your in coco any additives will only give you minute gains, keep it simple man.

Ive grown lovely weed in compost only using fishmix start to finish, ive also grown lovely weed using only water and regular pot ups with a bit of bloom at the end.

Less is more in this game.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Wrist Stem 420 said:

Don't use rox mate , PGR's change your DNA into an ancestral reptilian , down the genetic family line. Also makes your bud generic with the chemical composition of chernobyl and fukashima. 

Correct, Think shit pauper level street weed, grown by scals whos hands are always down their pants !

Edited by LA LUNA
  • Like 1

@Luca have a google with PGRs mate, horrible shit, a popular one called ROX (which nearly every hydro shop sells but clearly shouldn't) says for ornamental crops only on the back, why anyone would use that on their lovely weed plants is beyond me.

Edited by LA LUNA
  • Like 2

Don't fall for the snake oil salesman nasty bio hazard stuff. It costs loads of money to be counter-productive . Don't fall for marketing hype to draw you as a consumer , its all a scam to make capitalistic profit through fraud. Look at the sugar industry packaging for an example. All these flashy colours to draw you in at the counter.

• Like 1

Guys many thanks for all your advice , as I mentioned I’m growing in coco using only canna products someone recommended fruit machine in week 3 of flower as a boost but been told just a very small amount . 
i

For flower I intend to use canna boost with pk 13/14 from week 3 to 6 of flower the change to overdrive by advance nutrients for the final weeks with some added molasses .

is that a good idea or not ? 

again many thanks for all your support and shared knowledge 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, zen-ken said:

Which one ? Coco or soil ? lol

I'm joking....ur new.....welcome to the site and hello.

Getting a diary up is a great way of getting help if its ur first time.

Some very knowledgeable and helpful peeps here.

Try to keep it simple if its ur first grow.....frakenstein mixes never end well unless u have a degree in plant biology.

Sorry bud spelling mistake it’s coco coir :-)

Edited by Luca
Spelling
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Luca said:

For flower I intend to use canna boost with pk 13/14 from week 3 to 6 of flower the change to overdrive by advance nutrients for the final weeks with some added molasses .

is that a good idea or not ? 

again many thanks for all your support and shared knowledge 

Try using just A and B start to finish you will be suprised, cal mag if you need it !

Lots of people dont use pk boosters and just base nutes, and lots do with good results, with a simple regime under or over feeding is easier to diagnose.

When you can do side by sides 1 with 1 without that way you can make your own mind up what works and what doesnt but canna boost is expensive and lots dont really rate it.

• Like 6