This GM strain "Forever Buds" by BC seeds

iBMe

Funnily enough stu, not the same league obviously but just been reading in to dutch passions THC Victory strain its high 6-8% THCV i thought oh this sounds good ........ £500 for 10 !!! Stuff that !

Edited by LA LUNA
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Saddam said:

It's not my opinion, it's site rules, which agreed to when you signed up, yet you've consistently failed to grasp them after 8 years of being on the site. 

Why does it matter? :lookaround:  Well, there are site sponsors who PAY good money to advertise here. You posting your dumb arsed spam links to unafilliated retailers takes a big shit on everyone who pays for the privilege.  

I see parasitic vermin like you all day long, posting spam links to fucking Argos and ebay, links to any fucking seedbank you feel like, quick enough to call names even when you know you're clearly in the wrong, but too cheap to send off a tenner to support the site you've sat on for 8 years.  :wanker:   

Sums you right up. lol  

Do you enjoy swinging off joolz's family jewels? Stop parting your cheeks and self-grandising.

Isnt a forever bud just a dressed up re-veg? grow out, rinse, root trim, repot, reveg and....repeat? Same plant...then again cloning is also 'forever bud' isnt it? just chop 'em off, veg them seperately and just dovetail grows...buds every 8/18 weeks...

After the teasing I get the idea, and it will be possible one day. We did it with tomatoes that are harvested on ladders by robots year round from 30ft plants. BTW thats those really tasteless tomatoes, that seem to have a kevlar 3mm thick skin that you can't chop, unless you have your 'woodlore' razorfuckingsharp penis extension bushcraft chopper in hand - or an exe...!! yearghhh fucker!!! Where the fuck Ray Mears when you need him for your salad?

• Like 2

i got forever bud, my purple paharo valley(dulles smoke of my life) hermied, it got on three differnt plants that ive forgotten the name of, found a few seeds in each bud, put them in soil, they actually look decent.

An annual plant version might last but I think the all year round claims even under lights might be a bit rich plus you'd get bud eye from all the peering 

• Like 1