This GM strain "Forever Buds" by BC seeds

iBMe

2 hours ago, Saddam said:

Don't need to be a mod to point out you're a spamming cunt. lol You've been here nearly 8 years and still post spam links to unaffiliated seed vendors? :russian:      

What does it matter to you? Just an excuse for you to be a nasty little shithouse like you have been to many posters on here the past couple of years, talking down to people like you're opinion is worth shit to anyone here.

Suck my dick you fucking simple cunt.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, iBMe said:

What does it matter to you? Just an excuse for you to be a nasty little shithouse like you have been to many posters on here the past couple of years, talking down to people like you're opinion is worth shit to anyone here.

@Saddam @iBMe

Eyup lads calm the fook down lol  I know it’s Sunday but ffs 

The link shouldn’t have been posted, I removed said link and all is fine again. 

Have a nice evening. 

:smokin:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, ratdog said:

anyone remember the seed co that was going to use genetic material inserted into seeds to replicate elite clones?

i swear it was one of the seed co's that were advertising here, a fem company, maybe dutch passion? :unsure:

u remember the THC tomato? it was going to be the next big thing. they actually inserted the THC gene into tomatos, the whole project was pulled as childern were becoming interested in salads.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Bustin Jieber said:

u remember the THC tomato?

perhaps you read this story and got mistaken? lol

A man whose tomato plants “miraculously converted themselves” into cannabis plants has been given an eight-month sentence, suspended for two years, on condition he grows no more illegal drugs.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/district-court/tomato-plants-miraculously-converted-themselves-into-cannabis-plants-1.2154909

• Like 3

1 hour ago, iBMe said:

What does it matter to you? talking down to people like your opinion is worth shit to anyone here.

It's not my opinion, it's site rules, which agreed to when you signed up, yet you've consistently failed to grasp them after 8 years of being on the site. 

Why does it matter? :lookaround:  Well, there are site sponsors who PAY good money to advertise here. You posting your dumb arsed spam links to unafilliated retailers takes a big shit on everyone who pays for the privilege.  

I see parasitic vermin like you all day long, posting spam links to fucking Argos and ebay, links to any fucking seedbank you feel like, quick enough to call names even when you know you're clearly in the wrong, but too cheap to send off a tenner to support the site you've sat on for 8 years.  :wanker:   

1 hour ago, iBMe said:

Sums you right up. lol  

Edited by Saddam

Here we are on a shitty Sunday in December at the finals of the 'vitriol spewing' competition...

...scores are 'deuce'...Sads to serve...PLAY...(nicely)...:wassnnme:  ;)   lol

• Like 4

1 minute ago, stu914 said:

Here we are on a shitty Sunday in December at the finals of the 'vitriol spewing' competition...

...scores are 'deuce'...Sads to serve...PLAY...(nicely)...:wassnnme:  ;)   lol

I really wanted them $100,000 dollar seeds and now the links been removed..... nice 1 lads :fart:

• Like 1

Just now, stu sleeper 20vt said:

They were on sale aswell @LA LUNA ...

Now you have no chance in buying into bcseeds april fools joke lol

I havent got a pot to piss in me stu, id struggle with £100 seeds never mind 100 fuckin grand mate !

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

They were never available in the first place lol

I know dude, plants that flower all year round as long as the environmental conditions are met :D

Autos ??

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Saddam said:

How very nice of you to give them some free advertising. :Spam_Icon:  

Why are you trying to be the grand oracle and empress all the fucking time toward people on here? You sneering hating fool! It's all ME ME ME with you ! You selfish and sad limpet of the forum!