Cream of the Crop - November 2020

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - November 2020  

232 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Massive thanks for the nominations and to all for the votes and the comments.  I felt honered just to be nominated tbh let alone win the comp. I really am buzzin about this.  Thanks to  @Joolz uk420 for putting the comp on and @IntenceNutrientsMatt  for sorting the prize. Have to mention @Dr feelgood for making the seeds and @diyleduk for great lights thatvreally helped

Im going organic so easy choice for me.   Once again thanks all. What an awsome place this is eh.

Dant

• Like 13

• 2 weeks later...

Joolz is there a December cream of the crop ? ,i love seeing the c.o.t.c every month and keep checking 4 December 2020 still not 1 yet ? .

GG

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ganggreen3 said:

Joolz is there a December cream of the crop ? ,i love seeing the c.o.t.c every month and keep checking 4 December 2020 still not 1 yet ? .

GG

Hiya mate. 

Long story short, we had a serious lack of nominations for cotc during December and despite the teams best efforts it was hard to find enough really good pics to make running the comp worthwhile. 

It's been decided that we are going to roll December and Januarys nominations into one this month so as to give a better spread of voting options. So early Feb the cotc will include pics both from December and January :yep:

I may as well take this opportunity to ask members to please please do take time out to nominate pictures (whether your own or others). Without your help it's an epic job for the team to wade through a month's worth of uploads and to filter out the best of the bunch. 

Also whilst not everybody can be a professional photographer can you please try to take and upload the very best pics you can within your abilities. 

It's pointless loading dozens of hps lit/fuzzy/blurry pics and makes it very difficult to find the really exceptional shots if they're buried amongst thousands of sub par snaps. 

Cotc has been and is a massive part of the uk420 experience for many years now and it would be an incredibly sad day if it ended due to lack of participation. 

So please folks, get snapping, get uploading and most importantly get nominating! 

Many thanks and best regards

The Admin team. 

• Like 21

Dodgee i wasnt even aware we can nominate pics :cowboy: lmao.

How do we do that then im a real T-rex when it comes to computer/tech :wallbash:.

Also just realised this'll be COTC #200  technically :toot::toot:

GG:yinyang:

Edited by Ganggreen3

Just a quick reminder to get your nominations in for the combined dec/Jan cotc competition. 

24hrs left so if you see anything worthy be sure to hit report and tag as a cotc nomination :yep:

Many thanks :yinyang:

• Like 6