Cream of the Crop - November 2020

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - November 2020  

232 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@Dan t takes my vote, beautiful picture off yr frosty plant plant pal & I'm sure it'll be jst as beautiful a taste n smke, nice genetics 2.

Wz a close call between yrsel & Captain-Erb's tasty lookn sticky Psychobadger & Ratdogs Noname looks crackin 2. Cheers 

• Like 3

Really tricky choosing this month, each pic is as good as the next. I think for me tho, it has to be that sparkling hash fusilli. Looks delish... what a treat *drool*

• Like 4

Loving Fragg's big bowl of Blue ammo and Ratty's solid looking Noname. In fact another hard choice between them all but Dan t's Zombie Kush cross takes the piss with that amount of frost so gets my vote. Well done all :yep: 

• Like 7

Thank you whoever nominated and voted for me to be in the COTC I haven't been active due to alot of stuff going on currently but I will be back soon and catch up on all the comments many thanks everyone and good luck 

• Like 5