Another magic butter machine question

Sateeva

Where are people getting it from ?   Direct from magic butter machine or through other outlets 

I'm about to order one as a Christmas present to myself but unsure where to get it from 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Exhale said:

@Rufus Brown I got mine through magicalbutter.co.uk they're still running the black friday deal

Cheers mate that's where I've been looking will place the order now thanks 

• Like 1

How is this product worth £120 more than a £10 slow cooker?

It decarbs in oil, like a slow cooker. My £10 slow cooker decarbs bud & dry sift perfectly at 120C for a few hours. 

Slow cooker can use butter, olive oil, vegetable oil, coconut oil or cocao butter. 

Does this machine have 12x the power of a slow cooker? :P

• Like 2

@Slippy One

As far as I can see it’s CONvenance as you just load it up and press go. 

I have heard it mentioned here that it’s still smells a bit. I’m thinking of trying the vac packed herbs and butter/coconut oil method next time in the slow cooker. No smell. 

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, lildaveham said:

I have heard it mentioned here that it’s still smells a bit.

Only the decarb process, I don't think I squeezed the box enough to stop it from coming open again when I did it as it inflates back out while the weed decarbs.

The morrisons over roasting bags were shit can't tie the thing tight enough to stop them leaking (although I should have just tried tying a knot in the actual bag.

• Like 1

Its cause I'm bloody lazy and forgetful 

Just turn it on....two hours of funky flashing lights and its magic

Heat the ghee first !!!! (Don't use butter)

And i brought the decarb box, bubble bags, molds and the gloves of love 

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Exhale said:

Only the decarb process, I don't think I squeezed the box enough to stop it from coming open again when I did it as it inflates back out while the weed decarbs.

The morrisons over roasting bags were shit can't tie the thing tight enough to stop them leaking (although I should have just tried tying a knot in the actual bag.

Put something heavy on the box or it keeps popping open lol that might be cause I do too much at once though lol

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 3

Always frightens the shit out of me when I forget its on.........it suddenly starts blending and always catches me out 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, zen-ken said:

Put something heavy on the box or it keeps popping open lol that might be cause I do too much at once though lol

I'll try a pyrex dish, I didn't thinkof that I was hoping I couldn maintain the vacuum by queezing that bit more bit with 40g in there there's not much squeezing!

Just now, zen-ken said:

Always frightens the shit out of me when I forget its on.........it suddenly starts blending and always catches me out 

When I used mine I was stood there and waiting I was like is this gonna mix or what? turns around to read my phone and hit the tinymight BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ code brown lol 

• Like 2

I put my bud/dry sift in my £10 slow cooker on low. Et viola, after 3 hrs I strain. It's like those 'special' skunksifter kits at £260 incl VAT, where you can achieve the same with a few £20 printing screens.. Admittedly, I do give the oil a good stir every 30 mins or so..

There's no way I'd want mine to be fully airtight during the decarb, the CO2 bubbles gotta go somewhere.. Bit of smell is alright. Just can't see how their machine is worth 12x the cost of mine.. 

4 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

I put my bud/dry sift in my £10 slow cooker on low. Et viola, after 3 hrs I strain. It's like those 'special' skunksifter kits at £260 incl VAT, where you can achieve the same with a few £20 printing screens.. Admittedly, I do give the oil a good stir every 30 mins or so..

There's no way I'd want mine to be fully airtight during the decarb, the CO2 bubbles gotta go somewhere.. Bit of smell is alright. Just can't see how their machine is worth 12x the cost of mine.. 

Your right bro......but when I'm putting four ounces in it at a time I'd rather pay for piece of mind than burn a grand of my hard grown medicine.

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 6

15 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

I do mine in a jar double boiled in a slow cooker, i burb the jar every 30 mins to an hour, no water in my butter and no burny burny just lots of stonedness !

• Like 3