uv clarifier in recirc hydro- anyone?

badbillybob

On 16/02/2021 at 11:10 AM, badbillybob said:

im doing ok thanks, good to see you back and posting.

got any diaries going? i wouldnt mind a look if you do?

i have had loads of hydro issues lately, its been one fuck up after another to be honest. ive built another room and just got a new chiller and pump delivered so hopefully the next one will be better (than the last 4, that ive ended up pulling - at anything between 3 weeks and 8 weeks).

i did some breeding and am doing the cuts from that net time, so it will be interesting to see how they do.

Im still floating around mate, not really doing any diaries but ive still been at it. I'll upload some pics in a bit to my gallery.

Whats been going on ? You been running that re-circ system i saw you put together a while back ? Fill me in, PM if you want.

I sold my chiller since i started using that Endosan, fucking great stuff ! I get mine from a place called Fans4Less on the bay. Been running just that and no organics or any shit with enzymes, acids or anything that i know would just love to rear its head at the rez if it got a chance. Was running upto 24 degree res temps through the summer lol zero issues.

There are 2 versions of the Endosan think one is 3 or 4% and the other is 8%. The Silver Bullet is only 3% and is a bit of a rip off compared to this. I dose my 200L res with 40ml once a week, so 5L lasts ages. 5L of silver bullet is about 105 quid i think lol. Its specifically aimed at large aggro grows and water sterilisation in fuckd up countries so its got a nice slice of the market, hence the price. Also it will be cheaper than running a chiller. Those things chomp the electric AND cook the room !

• Like 2