Sweet Gelato Auto N.F.T

Resonance

:cheers:@Sweet Seeds Apolo .

Week 6...

The girls weren't happy with the bloom feed being given at Ph 5.5, The tips of any headers leaves on most plants started turning bright yellow.

So i just reverted back to the grow mid last week.

Feed given at EC 1.0 and Ph 6.0, Temp 22c

The stretch has kicked in and as it starts to tail off I'll try the bloom nutes again. Probably looking at mid-week.

large.1.jpglarge.2.jpglarge.3.jpglarge.4.jpg

• Like 12

:yawn:    That was a heavyv night on the meds.

Yay!!,,,Wishing all A Happy New Tier for 2021  lol

Man, I got caught out with the cold drop in temps recent, Just a night though before i adjusted the res heater.

Still, I noticed the nutes didn't uptake due to being chilly, This is noticed already in the top leaves on some plants.

I'll get a picture up of the damage in a couple of days when it will show better.

No probs though, I adjusted the heater and gave a res reset.

Pulled the nutes out, Then ran 50ltrs of plain water through the system.

Filled back up with fresh nutes.

And some good news, for me anyway lol

The problem i had with trying to use adequate nute strenth's of the Bloom without dropping the Ph beyond being usuable, Has been fixed.

I was stumped that it was so simple but looking at it, it makes me look like a thick bastard :toldya:

All it took was a bit of extra whisking whilst adding nutes to the water :ouch:.

Don't get me wrong i give the nutes a real good whisk, just needed better wrist action i guess lol

The fresh res change has had Bloom @ EC 1.2 and a Ph of 5.8.

large.2.jpglarge.1.jpg

• Like 10

Week 7...

Ermm

Apparently these auto's are done in 8wks from germ.

Erm, Not these lol

I have a knack what can i say ehe. but is probably down to the fact I've ran the light on 24/7 from the start (to keep groom temps adequate during chilly months).

One girl at the front and back have'nt even begun flowering yet, they're close mind..

It's bit of a jungle in the groom at the mo and as they look like a good few weeks yet left they might go for a good trim tomorrow.

Below the canopy is a bit crowded and with the concern of poor air movement it'd help.

Yeah I'll be trading off some bud as a result maybe, but worth it i think, Really don't want to be seeing any bud rot pop up.

If you miss even a small patch doesn't take long to spread.

The plant in the middle has just had her leaders bent over to lay on the canopy,  as not far off the hot zone under the bulb already.

Feeds up'd again now i can mix nutes correctly lol  EC 1.4  Ph 5.7

large.1.jpg

• Like 7

Wow, That was not fun but at least it's done now.

and by the looks of the half full bin bag very much needed.

All trimmed up...

large.3.jpg

large.2.jpg

large.1.jpg

• Like 8

You done well to trim away the excess foliage. :yep:  I'm a bit surprised about them being on week 7 already.  I've done auto  sweet gelato last year and they took 9-10 weeks... :unsure:

22 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

looking good man :yinyang:

22 hours ago, AustrianToker said:

You done well to trim away the excess foliage. :yep:  I'm a bit surprised about them being on week 7 already.  I've done auto  sweet gelato last year and they took 9-10 weeks... :unsure:

cheers guys.

@AustrianToker

Same as mate i thought they might be a bit further on. All i can think is that its because the light has been on 24/7 from the start. 

• Like 1

Nice tent full mate....very nice. I need to make better use of my space and fill it up a bit more.

Looking good though....what smells are ye getting?

• Like 1

Outstanding work mate, as usual ;)

The plants are loving it, that's for sure...

...and the best is yet to come :yep:

tommy

• Like 1

Hi guys sorry thisll be quick. Bit poorly at mo just out of hospital but not the woods by any means. Really unsure whats goin to happen to grow, may be pulled but hope not, my bro is gonna try and help but not certain. If i cant continue I'll wish u all the very best now as always. well done monthly winners awesome stuff. PeaceLoveGoodvibes to evry1 man.:hippy:

If they figure out whats up and fix me I'll be back :yep:

• Like 7

Sending you positive vibes 

Hope you're bro can step up to the plate til you're back on your feet

Get well soon 

ATB :oldtoker:

• Like 3