Sweet Zkittlez.

Green_bhoy

Got 3 in veg. From hearing what others are saying I think I'll be putting some clones in the fridge as per the method in the pinned thread. 

Is there much variation with phenos? are they all good / stable? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Exhale said:

@Green_bhoy good to hear, from what I've seen about online they're looking decent any purple plants like the photo?

No bud. There fattening up well. 1 has more orange hairs than the other. Ones still pushing out white hairs. Maybe take them to 10 wks. 

I have a diary running on the sweet seeds section. Not the competition. I only update once a week. I have aplenty of photos.

• Like 1

Just finished the trim smoked a red poison while powering through. 

Sweet zittlez

10 week flower, 1 week dry. Think its maybe dried a little quick. I shouldn't of left the heater on.

large.IMG_20201113_201938_copy_2592x1944.jpg

Burnt tips, ouchy.

large.IMG_20201113_202205_copy_2592x3456.jpg

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 5

@ScapeGoat I only grew the one and got some lovely fruity sweets tones. Vaped a little of the finger hash last night while caught the end of the masters and it was lovely sweet treat. I've got some more left so will try grab a few flavours from a fresh, after my jobs are done this am. With regards yield I filled on medium kilner to brim, probs a little to full tbh. This was in 12l fabric clover MPC, blumats and no tlc or training. Left em to it. 

• Like 1

To be honest they smell a delight just rubbing the stem a few weeks into veg. I treated them like shit at the beginning. I'm so glad they recovered from transplant shock!

• Like 2

On 14/11/2020 at 11:10 AM, ScapeGoat said:

To be honest they smell a delight just rubbing the stem a few weeks into veg. I treated them like shit at the beginning. I'm so glad they recovered from transplant shock!

Smelling like a bag of skittles?

On 19/11/2020 at 5:05 AM, Shumroom said:

Just seen on the Sweey Seeds site,

It's now Sweet Zenzation :)

I thought its Sweet Z .. They can't make up their mind!

On 19/11/2020 at 9:13 AM, Green_bhoy said:

Smelling like a bag of skittles?

Yep and that was before it went into flower so can't wait to smell the buds as they form.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ScapeGoat said:

I thought its Sweet Z .. They can't make up their mind!

Yep and that was before it went into flower so can't wait to smell the buds as they form.

Checked the trichomes on mine and they are cloudy. There is the odd amber. Could be during the week for the chop.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

i got 4 of them on 12/12 at week 9 tomorrow and they still throwing out white pistils,couple of branches seem ready so i will be chopping them tomorrow with pics if you want but the main buds are monsters but the branches need support as the buds are huge

and on my pack of seeds the name was sweet zenzation

useing tropic mix soil and useing intense organic nutes

@growinggold looks like mine are going to be 10 weekers lol

Edited by r3d
  • Like 2

Popped two from a pack of 5, first stretched like mad, second stretched and hermied and lost it's potency.

Not suitable for my set up, nice smoke when done properly. :doh:

• Like 1

here is my sweetseeds sweet zkittlez. couple of weeks into flower. 10 Litre coco hempy

04ddcae51ccbe7f494a2f83fd1e75599.jpg

Edited by OJAE
  • Like 3