Sweet Zkittlez.

Green_bhoy

Has the sweet Zkittlez been discontinued?

Was looking on the sweet seeds site and couldn't find it.

Also want to know the THC to CBD ratio of this strain.

Where's it gone?

Intriguing, I'm trimming one up this evening can't wait to smell the sweet treats. I've only 2 seeds left. Eek

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 1

Could be a re-branding, I see Sweet Seeds created a new strain info on grow diaries

Zkittlez is one of the most famous and potent strains found on the west coast of the USA. Sweet Z (SWS84) derives from a cross between an elite clone of Zkittlez combined with a specially selected Grape Ape clone, which is one of the strains used to develop the original Zkittlez. The result is a predominantly indica genetic hybrid. It produces a large amount of resin-soaked flowers. It is both relaxing and stress-relieving, yet it also stimulates the imagination and conversation, an effect that is normally associated with sativa strains. The flowers have a high terpene content, an exquisite aroma and sweet taste, with hints of fruit-flavoured candies, hardwood undertones, shades of lemon, cypress and subtle aromatic peppers.

• Like 2

I wonder if RQS will have any objections to theirs being called Sweet ZZ, not that it matters they're probably all the same seeds :D 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, growinggold said:

Where's it gone?

Intriguing, I'm trimming one up this evening can't wait to smell the sweet treats. I've only 2 seeds left. Eek

Mate. I'm on week 8 of Flowering this sunday. Couple of buds width if a can of juice. Loving this strain. First time in coco and loving it.

How long have you let her run?

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, growinggold said:

There is some on attitude. 

I seen them on attitude. Just wondered why they were not on there official website. 

Thanks

• Like 1

I let mine run for 10 weeks in total. I'll gets one pics later when I trim. It's been a really lazy test grow in the shed so I'm not expecting much. They've also been dried in the shed for a week so fingers crossed it's okay and not hay. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

never actually tried any of the skittles stuff tea skittles anyway wonder if it actually tastes like em

I fed mines today. Noticed the smell to be like an open packet of skittles. I'm on week 8 of flower. First time I've smelled it that sweet. It's a very sweet smell candy like. They have been brilliant to grow. Fat, dense, hard flowers. Very sticky too.

• Like 2