Devil Cream Auto Grow Diary

WeeBakey

Accidentally snapped her head off but she has recovered well. Spread her out to maximise light penetration & just going to let her go. 

No deficiencies or issues at all so far, always a good sign.. large.IMG_20201128_092300_compress98.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Ah well, it is what it is. The plant looks absolutely brilliant now so it's obviously not been that "brutal" but, nonetheless, thanks for the concern.

Pics to follow :)

13 hours ago, WeeBakey said:

Ah well, it is what it is. The plant looks absolutely brilliant now so it's obviously not been that "brutal" but, nonetheless, thanks for the concern.

I didnt mean you needed to more gentle, if you're tying it down, tie it down!!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, growinggold said:

No been f ing about with them shackles. I live it. No doubt she will come back fighting. Good luck to you and girls bro.

Respect, i always feel the more of a beating they take the better they turn out. Maybe that's just me, but we live and we learn!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, InMyPocket said:

I didnt mean you needed to more gentle, if you're tying it down, tie it down!!

My bad, I thought you meant brutal in a bad way haha. 

Hello!

Thought I'd just let everyone know how we are getting on! 

In the water in my local area their is literally 0 magnesium or calcium so from the start of my plants cycle i was giving them 0.3 of plant magic Magne-cal + per litre.

Since she started to go in to flower I noticed her starting to struggle. 

She was quite droopy and had somr rusting appearing so I made up a foliar feed of cal mag & gave her a spray before i turned my lights off. 

(At the start of flower i switched to a 20-4 cycle)

Not even 24 hours and I can hand on heart say they are definitely perking up already. 

I'll start putting 0.75ml per litre and see how we get on from there.large.20201212_165513.jpglarge.20201212_165453.jpg

• Like 1

large.IMG_20201214_145504_compress98.jpglarge.IMG_20201214_145458_compress0.jpg

So we are stretching like crazy!  

I love this plant, it's been so much fun to grow.

I'm getting a chemical blackcurrant/lime smell from a stalk rub which if the final smoke has any sort of similarity to that I'll be very happy! 

I included some pictures of my LST. 

She's recovered very very well from her lack of cal mag and I think now's the time to start with some bloom nutes.. 

Can I ask,  when do you guys start using pk boost with autos?

I read online a guy say he starts from the start of flower with autos to maximise bud production, any opinions? 

I have some purpling beginning on my main stalk and some nice pink pistils too when I look under a microscope. I hope in the new year I can invest in a good camera and start showing you guys some close ups.

Thanks for stopping by. 

Peace! 

• Like 1

large.IMG_20201217_113951_compress15.jpglarge.IMG_20201217_113910_compress77.jpg

The Devil Cream is back to her normal self! 

I had a few slight issues, as previously mentioned I had a cal mag deficiency so I gave her a foliar feed & upped her cal mag when I was upping her feed.

I think the drooping was actually a combined mix of 3 things which I tried to eradicate as soon as possible. 

The second being that she was hungry, I was still feeding her only about 0.9 EC all the way through veg and at the beginning of flower I had a mix of veg/bloom to help aid the stretch. 

I then upped the feed, however she still didn't seem happy. 

Eventually I realised what my issue was, was in fact drainage! 

My soil was simply too compact and the soil was staying moist. 

What I done, was basically skewered a massive hole  through the left hand side of the bottom of my pot, right through the soil, until it came out the other end. 

And skewered some holes in to the massive tunnel I'd just dug through the bottom of the pot. 

That helped get air right through my soil and stop my wet feet issue. 

I'm going to let my soil dry to about 95%

Then give her a feed again of around 1.4 EC. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey mate, 

Loving the grow so far, think you've sold me on Devil cream for my next grow!  will be keeping on eye on these.

Good luck for the rest of the grow!

Peace