Devil Cream Auto Grow Diary

WeeBakey

Hey guys :yinyang:

After doing a bit of digging around I see we don't have a lot of people running the Devil Cream Auto.

That being said I thought I'd start a little grow diary. This is also my first time using LED's so it would probably be near a miracle if we didn't have some issues along the way!

I've also just moved to England from Scotland so the water is completely different.

If nothing else, I'm hoping my mistakes/issues i run in to along the way can help other people not do the same thing!

I'll be using:

plant magic soil.

dutch pro autoflower grow + bloom

dutch pro take root

dutch pro multi total

dutch pro explode

cal mag

I'm using 5 gallon fabric pots as they came with the set up.

The light i'm using is a Spider Farmer SF1000.

(Cheap and not very cheerful I know, if all goes well with this I'll 100% use @diyleduk for the next grow.)

Unbranded fan & controller.

70x70x160 Tent.

Unbranded Carbon Filter

Clip on and intake fan on the way.

Now for the details!

As of today (10/11/2020), we are on day 9.

My temperature range is between 22-25°C.

My humidity is steady between 60-75%.

Water EC is 0.3 out the tap

PPM 172 (I think)

I have another plant in that space also, a Fastbuds Strawberry Pie, but as i'm posting in the sweet seeds theead i'll keep it strictly to that!

I'll follow up with some pictures on the next post.

I'd love to know just a few things if anyone with LED experience is around, for plants of my age how high and what % would you hang your 100w quantum board?

If any soil growers are checking, I'd love to know why it would be beneficial to adjust ph if using soil? Dutch pro feeding schedule says to keep the ph of the water between 5.8 & 6.5. 

My tap water is 7.4 apparantelly.

I've been here a few months now and have spent a lot of time checking the wise words of a few more experienced dudes than myself on here and would love any input/advice anybody i have tagged (or haven't) such as @blackpoolbouncer @catweazle1 @Slim Jim Free @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds-tommy

Thanks for checking :)

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, WeeBakey said:

Hey guys :yinyang:

After doing a bit of digging around I see we don't have a lot of people running the Devil Cream Auto.

That being said I thought I'd start a little grow diary. This is also my first time using LED's so it would probably be near a miracle if we didn't have some issues along the way!

I've also just moved to England from Scotland so the water is completely different.

If nothing else, I'm hoping my mistakes/issues i run in to along the way can help other people not do the same thing!

I'll be using:

plant magic soil.

dutch pro autoflower grow + bloom

dutch pro take root

dutch pro multi total

dutch pro explode

cal mag

I'm using 5 gallon fabric pots as they came with the set up.

The light i'm using is a Spider Farmer SF1000.

(Cheap and not very cheerful I know, if all goes well with this I'll 100% use @diyleduk for the next grow.)

Unbranded fan & controller.

70x70x160 Tent.

Unbranded Carbon Filter

Clip on and intake fan on the way.

Now for the details!

As of today (10/11/2020), we are on day 9.

My temperature range is between 22-25°C.

My humidity is steady between 60-75%.

Water EC is 0.3 out the tap

PPM 172 (I think)

I have another plant in that space also, a Fastbuds Strawberry Pie, but as i'm posting in the sweet seeds theead i'll keep it strictly to that!

I'll follow up with some pictures on the next post.

I'd love to know just a few things if anyone with LED experience is around, for plants of my age how high and what % would you hang your 100w quantum board?

If any soil growers are checking, I'd love to know why it would be beneficial to adjust ph if using soil? Dutch pro feeding schedule says to keep the ph of the water between 5.8 & 6.5. 

My tap water is 7.4 apparantelly.

I've been here a few months now and have spent a lot of time checking the wise words of a few more experienced dudes than myself on here and would love any input/advice anybody i have tagged (or haven't) such as @blackpoolbouncer @catweazle1 @Slim Jim Free @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds-tommy

Thanks for checking :)

You don't need to ph the soil. I believe it's important in coco

Yeah I don't pH soil as I believe you don't need to, EC of what I put in and check PPM and that's all. My question was more why would a company suggest PH of between 5.8-6 5 on a soil feed chart? 

Thanks for reaching out dude.

16 minutes ago, WeeBakey said:

Yeah I don't pH soil as I believe you don't need to, EC of what I put in and check PPM and that's all. My question was more why would a company suggest PH of between 5.8-6 5 on a soil feed chart? 

Thanks for reaching out dude.

Because, I suspect, they produce "PH Up/Down" to extract more money out of the wary grower ?

• Like 1

Hi buddy! Thank you very much for sharing your experience with our strains. :oldtoker:

The importance of having a correct pH, can be seen with this picture: 

nutrientavailabilitysoilphchartdetailed.

And, the purple stalk can appear at first in any strain, even in the strains that are not red.

Here to help in any way we can! ;) 

Sweet smokes,

-Apolo

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

The importance of having a correct pH, can be seen with this picture: 

nutrientavailabilitysoilphchartdetailed.

Well it seems like I have found a use for the pH down then. 

I'm just going to pH to about 6-6 5 to be on the safe side.

Thanks for sharing the chart and hope I can do the seeds some justice. 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WeeBakey said:

Well it seems like I have found a use for the pH down then. 

I'm just going to pH to about 6-6 5 to be on the safe side.

Thanks for sharing the chart and hope I can do the seeds some justice. 

:yinyang:

Try to be between values around 6.5, so you have a good disposition of nutrients.  :yep:

Good luck!

Sweet smokes!
- Apolo

• Like 1

On 11/11/2020 at 11:36 AM, highdihigh2 said:

@Sweet Seeds Apolo presumably the 6.5 refers to the PH of the feed once ALL the nutes have been added ?

Cheers !

Does that not kind of go without saying? I've always known nutrients would change the pH so not to pH until everything is added.

• Like 1

Day 16 ~ went ahead and started training her. 

Going to start upping my feed and stuff now to roughly about 0.9 EC and see how we get on.

Take root 

Cal mag 

a&b

-

Shall multi total again next week

large.Snapchat-36510510.jpg

• Like 1

I'll definitely run these autos again, they can take a beating! I think she's going to take longer than the stated 2 months but honestly for what I've thrown at her so early on she's done unreal. Tough little autos these. large.received_723219801911092.jpeg

• Like 2