Hunting Down a Grinder

Flavoured_

Once more unto the breach..

Come one, come all and join me on this wintery auto adventure.

Firstly, I'd like to say a big thank you to the Sweet Seeds guys for sorting me out the seeds to compete. Hopefully this becomes a diary to be proud of. :disguise2:

Now, when I first joined this forum I trawled through diaries expanding my knowledge and found Sweet Seeds kept popping up! So I focused in on SS diaries and came across @McHazy's competition diary! "McHazy's Quest for a Sweet Seeds Grinder" (Think of this as a tribute :yep:). Which intrigued me; how special can a grinder be ? Needless to say it's an elusive cop &Winning it certainly adds to the mysticism of it.

Since then I've found myself longing for it, my tattered old grinder seemed to do the trick, before I found out about the SS grinder..

Now onto what we're all here for!

The Lineup

My official, final lineup for the competition is:

Cream Caramel auto, Cream Mandarine auto & Blackjack auto 

large.Resizer_16045769420790.jpg

The Setup

60x60x140 tent (soon to be a 75x75x200)

4" extraction/filter (RAM/Rhino)

Passive intake

1' Tube heater (hopefully that'll cut it :unsure:)

Biobizz AllMix

Biobizz Grow/Bloom

9L fabric pots :scared:

large.Resizer_16045967640560.jpg

Considering this is only my 3rd grow and 1st attempt through the winter, I'm not very prepared for what I'm about to face. It's also safe to say I've got next to NO IDEA what I'm doing! lol

BUT HEY-HO IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Thanks for stopping by! 

P&L:v:

Flav

Edited by Flavoured_
  • Like 19

Day 1 and I'm experimenting with water germination. I've seen it done a lot but this is my first time trying it :eat:So I've placed them into shot glasses and put them in a dark warm place. While this is happening, I read that pre-soaking AllMix for 36 hours beforehand is beneficial so that's what I'm doing

large.Resizer_16044993821871.jpglarge.Resizer_16044993821872.jpglarge.Resizer_16044993821873.jpglarge.Resizer_16044993821874.jpg

Looks like I need to figure out how to take some decent pictures before this thing gets underway:bangin:

Edited by Flavoured_
  • Like 13

@ratdog Thanks man, gonna need it with so many HOF competitors this year :sweaty:

@McHazy  "This is not, the greatest diary in the world, no.. this is just a tribute" Thanks bud, reckon I'm gonna need it :guitar:

• Like 7

Good luck mate and great selection!

That cream caramel is knockout out I was in bed for 830 last week after a toot on her. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Flavoured_ said:

@McHazy  "This is not, the greatest diary in the world, no.. this is just a tribute" Thanks bud, reckon I'm gonna need it :guitar:

Tits or Destiny, gonna follow this grow.. I am very intrigued on autos 

• Like 3

So a swift 36 hours or so later.. 

2/3 are showing with the CM not far behind at all, so into warm&moist kitchen roll between two plates an into the airing cupboard for another 24hrs or so before hitting soil

CC

large.Resizer_16046510214502.jpgBJlarge.Resizer_16046510214501.jpgCMlarge.Resizer_16046510214500.jpg

Now for morning smokes :skin_up:

This morning I'm hitting some SS Dark Devil which suffered the most previous run.. but still the stinkiest, tastiest, dankiest, fruit punchiest lant I've come across. If these guys turn out anything like that It's a win for me

large.Resizer_16046541596860.jpglarge.Resizer_16046541596861.jpg

P&L

Flav

• Like 13

@growinggold Thanks dude, I'm new to Sweet Seeds so I thought I'd try some fan favourites. &I'm usually in bed not long after anyway lol

Sounds promising!

@Zee420 TITS. I've only grown autos and I've not had much exposure but what I've grown so far easily beats what I've bought in the past..

• Like 5

sound advice from Larry there, get it into its final size pot and let em rip.

good luck with these, some sound choices of strains

• Like 5