Oh my

kal17117

. . .But are those things actually smokable? :yuck:        :rofl: . . . Just askin'?

We've all tried making the 'killer' joint. Personally I did'nt get too adventurous before flopping,flailing and flabbergastedly, finally falling over:stoned:

after rubbing in sticky oily 'iso' and 'bubble' with weed but . .:spliff: the spliff was ridiculous! it was unsmokable, burning like an incense cone, concentrated thickest spicey smoke billowing endlessly and the coughing fits, streaming eyes, and general choking and gasping for breath, head mashed, smashed, blitzed and redeyed ta feck and unfortunately. . .only 1/3 the way through, cannot smoke any more!! Not OK.. chest has been herbalised in the extreme and cannot take anymore resin smoke, it's too spicey like chilli. Leave it for 10 minutes and try again?

Bang!! cough, cough again, best give it a rest:dev:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, schmoak said:

But are those things actually smokable? :yuck:        :rofl: . . . Just askin'?

I doubt it dude and I bet they taste shit too. What’s the point even?

But hey, they’re just about to vote Trump in for another term so what do you expect. Dipshits lol 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, bartman said:

I doubt it dude and I bet they taste shit too. What’s the point even?

But hey, they’re just about to vote Trump in for another term so what do you expect. Dipshits lol 

Ahh! that's it!  People like Trump can well afford to have the biggest and best of everything all of the time as they wish, sure they own whole plantations of the best buds and would employ herbal guru's to roll 'em, one could imagine Trump or indeed Biden asking the p.a. to make sure and have a box of those  'Fat Sparkley's" sent up with the party.

So it becomes a necessary part of "keeping up with the jones's" for millionaires.

Then again, if one was working on the plantation, visiting the rows of budding colas from field to field on horseback, checking the newly bound bales and freshly pressed slabs of resin then it probably goes with the territory to be carrying a couple of cannagars to enjoy at the end of the working day while the fat lady sings :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, schmoak said:

But are those things actually smokable? :yuck:        :rofl: . . . Just askin'?

We've all tried making the 'killer' joint. Personally I did'nt get too adventurous before flopping,flailing and flabbergastedly, finally falling over:stoned:

after rubbing in sticky oily 'iso' and 'bubble' with weed but . .:spliff: the spliff was ridiculous! it was unsmokable,

yeah, this is fair. The last bit of ridiculous I rolled with basically an eighth in it wrapped in BHO buttered skins was unsmokable.

we had gone for a 30 mile bike and I thought we should have a couple of really special bifters for when we hit the Peak District. We decided to smoke one ten miles in and ended the bike ride there. All people could hear walking past was us coughing our tits off, then laughing like mad saying “I can breathe” then having another pull and coughing our tits off all over again.

it’s a proper waste of weed but when you have weed to waste it’s a giggle.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, bartman said:

e3a No, I didn’t roll up at Bangkok airport with my Sativex, even I aint that stupid. I did my homework and contacted the British consulates concerned first.

@Ned Flanders lol 

that’s upsetting. I thought you had ran around the airport collecting plastic bottles, bambo and gauze so you could smash your stash before going back in to customs “All gone, can I come in now please”.

im a bit depressed now I know it’s not true

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 03/11/2020 at 10:00 AM, Whatwentwrong said:

I don’t share spliffs man.

Just thinking about all the ones we used to pass about makes the top of my head try to overtake the front

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 11/3/2020 at 1:03 PM, KC said:

I'd be surprised if it didn't go mouldy. I remember my mate doing his first crop and leaving it in a plastic bag whilst he went to the Dam for a few days. There wasn't much salvageable when he got back...… the innocence of youth eh :doh:

Google cob curing  :yep:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, silvester growdrobe said:

Google cob curing  :yep:

found this in me mums cupboard.

large.26D253AB-767A-4657-991C-8A927906FAF3.jpeg

as soon as this grow is done I’ll be trying a cannabis kebab. See if I can beat @57north’s moon rocks in the sweet seeds grow comp. I’ve already spied one of the moulds he’s using on Etsy. A 10g canna cigar will be ready in about a month.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Whatwentwrong said:

found this in me mums cupboard.

large.26D253AB-767A-4657-991C-8A927906FAF3.jpeg

as soon as this grow is done I’ll be trying a cannabis kebab. See if I can beat @57north’s moon rocks in the sweet seeds grow comp. I’ve already spied one of the moulds he’s using on Etsy. A 10g canna cigar will be ready in about a month.

Good stuff brother, ive always been interested in making a weed kebab but have never done it, definitely one for my bucket list tho!

Have you seen the old original Thai sticks before? I guess it’s the same thing, the wrap the flower tightly around sticks, pretty sure they use the oil too and then the seal with the large leaves and tie it up, once cured you open it up, pull the stick out the centre and there you have it the kebab joint, seen a video on it, looks delicious. 

Thanks for the shout on the moonrock, both tasty and knockout it was. Not too sure what you mean about the mould’s tho I didn’t mould anything.

GL with your kebab brother, if you post it on the Grow diary I’ll be sure to get a look. 

22 minutes ago, 57north said:

Thanks for the shout on the moonrock, both tasty and knockout it was. Not too sure what you mean about the mould’s tho I didn’t mould anything.

sorry man, the guy who made the £1000 spliff (wait it’s in Monopoly money so it was about £700) used a mould to ram the weed into. They sell them on Etsy and eBay for about £20. So he got a solid cone shape in his biff.

no, your moon rocks looked epic. Pure handmade, pure fire by the look of them.

ive seen the old Thai sticks. Although in Colchester no one realised you were supposed to smoke them whole and broke them up to sell them in deals lol can’t wait for my purple Tropicana kebab

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Whatwentwrong said:

sorry man, the guy who made the £1000 spliff (wait it’s in Monopoly money so it was about £700) used a mould to ram the weed into. They sell them on Etsy and eBay for about £20. So he got a solid cone shape in his biff.

no, your moon rocks looked epic. Pure handmade, pure fire by the look of them.

ive seen the old Thai sticks. Although in Colchester no one realised you were supposed to smoke them whole and broke them up to sell them in deals lol can’t wait for my purple Tropicana kebab

Thanks for that I was a little confused but that’s normal for me haha.

I would love to try one of the real Thai sticks, when most people hear Thai stick including myself we usually think about some scraggy bud full of seeds but I believe the old school gear are some of the most sought after genetics going.

Tropicanna sticks now that’s a whole new ball game.

Hope the turn out fire for you mate.

:skin_up:

the best pot i ever smoked was from singapore, mate said it came from sumatra. it was similar to a thai stick the way it was presented and wrapped in paper. 3 small tokes was a super trippy night propper trippy as well was a couple of days before i came down. was sent more a couple of years later beautiful stuff wish i could grow similar.

• Like 2