Oh my

kal17117

Funny you should post this, I watched it the other day and that's a joint for the high rollers! I think one toke of that and i'd be out cold for days lol

• Like 3

lol  some fools have more money than sense  lol 

he's taking about getting 25-40 people high as fuck & possibly a covid spreader too boot  lol

• Like 3

if they can sell bottles of alcohol for £££££ then why not weed?

there will always be someone stupid enough/insecure enough/rich enough not to care/in so much debt its too late to care,  to buy these status symbols  :cowboy:

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Joint hogger said:

lol  some fools have more money than sense  lol 

he's taking about getting 25-40 people high as fuck & possibly a covid spreader too boot  lol

if he named his spliffs that, “Covid spreaders” I bet he’d sell a lot more of them.

even without covid, I don’t think I’d touch a spliff that had been in 30 other people’s mouths. I don’t share spliffs man.

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 6

pfft they only catching up! 

before all the knowledge was around, about 15 years ago, me and a buddy used to dip our buds in bho as it was evaporating down to coat them in oil, then let them dry, and add them to oil wiped skins lol:stoned:  

dipped buds making BHO (the old skool dirty way)

:yinyang:

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, KC said:

It's only expensive if you have to buy the weed though. I wouldn't wanna toke it after 40 people, that's dirty :thumbdown:

I have to say, now I have more weed than ever before, I have been thinking of Thai sticking it myself. 

they should really be made with nice fresh weed only a couple of days old and then you vacuum pack it and let it cure like that. Saves all that smashing down he had to do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Whatwentwrong said:

only a couple of days old and then you vacuum pack it and let it cure like that

I'd be surprised if it didn't go mouldy. I remember my mate doing his first crop and leaving it in a plastic bag whilst he went to the Dam for a few days. There wasn't much salvageable when he got back...… the innocence of youth eh :doh:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KC said:

I'd be surprised if it didn't go mouldy. I remember my mate doing his first crop and leaving it in a plastic bag whilst he went to the Dam for a few days. There wasn't much salvageable when he got back...… the innocence of youth eh :doh:

not vacuum packed. No air for the mould and it compresses the bud. Google Thai stick and there’ll be a lot of hits and most will tell you to vacuum pack it a few times along the way. 

personally I’d probably do a bit of both. I have a vacuum packing machine and it would compact the skunk down but I’d probably only leave it for a day before jarring it.

this taken from a site but the link would be removed so I’ve just copied the relevant bit

How Do You Make a Thai Stick?

First, take your bud and skewer it with a bamboo stick, kebab-style. Long before Americans got their hands on Thai Sticks, it's believed that the bamboo skewers were dipped in opium, which obviously launched smokers into a wild high. Today, however, hash oil or sugar water is used to coat the skewer, helping the seedless nugs mold around the stick. The choice between using hash oil or sugar water depends on how high the smoker wants to get.

Once the cannabis secures tightly around the stick, the buds are then wrapped in plant material, tied with hemp wick, and vacuum-sealed to cure. Most smokers choose to wrap their Thai Sticks in leaves from the marijuana plant, similar to the way Southeast Asian cuisine uses banana leaves to wrap certain dishes. In other words, you can tailor your Thai Stick to your preferred method of smoking.

Im not sure if the photo will be allowed either but who doesn’t want to see perfect Thai Sticks. That purple one looks nice.

large.F4AE51CC-590A-4A1D-9790-A7E13D67F241.jpeg

wouldn't share it with me girlfriend let alone 25 - 30 strangers.

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 6